Chapter 13

Time seemed to slow down hearing those words. All I could hear was his deep breathing, and our hearts beating at the same pace.

"W-what?"

"You know what I said." I swore I just gulped loudly on accident. Pushing myself a way, a pull myself together and look up to his dark brown eyes.

"Why would you miss me? There's no point in missing a weirdo like me."

"There is, because without weirdos like you in this world it's kind of boring." He admitted shyly, giving off this warm feeling in my stomach.

"Thank you?" I could feel my cheeks flare up in scarlet red, so I looked away in this awkward moment.

"Do you want to go to the café? I'm actually in the mood for coffee." I raised my eyebrows in suspicion.

"Are you asking me out?" Looking utterly taken back, he smiled cheekily and said, "I mean technically no, but if you want it to be a date you can." Laughing so hard at his words, but he looks at me confused.

"Of coarse not! You would never date me, or love me for the matter!" His face darkened the more I laughed so I decided to stop laughing.

"Kaja let's go, I'm sure the kids downstairs are used to practically living here." Grabbing my hand he led me to the car. Blushing madly, I concealed it by looking outside the window.

Throughout the awkward ride, I looked everywhere but at Tae. For some reason today it was incredibly hard to look at him. Have I fallen for his charms? Was all I could think of. I was worried that I could be tricked into this most likely one sided love.

What if he's just messing with me?
....
....

I'm not in love with Tae, I can't love him, I can't risk my feelings.

"We're here!" Taehyung announced excitedly.

Going in quickly we sat at a booth, and ordered. I got a smoothie, while Tae got some coffee.

"So..."

"So..."

"Do you regret breaking up with Niyeon?" I asked, biting my lip due to habit.

"Not really, I don't date bad girls. In fact I date good girls." It took him long enough to realize the way she acted. Sometimes I wonder if his brain worked correctly.

We spent most of the time talking about random stuff, until Tae brought up something that suprised me well enough.

"I think Bambam has a crush on your sister, Jess." Tae mentioned while sipping onto his drink.

"I know who wouldn't fall for my cute sister? But I think she has her eyes on someone else." Taehyung then laughed his butt off.

"Who? Mark?"

"Yeah, I think Bambam is just a friend to her." We both agreed.

"Boy is it going to be crazy when Jess goes to high school with them~"

"I bet you she'll end up with Bambam." I shook my head in disagreement.

"Nope Mark."

"Fine, we'll see who's right in the future." I knew when I saw them they had a spark, and Mark seemed to like Jess as well. Besides Bambam has a secret admirrer, Lisa.

While laughing at how our conversation ended with who Jess will end up with, the cafe's door rung, but being like all customers we didn't care and continued on with our conversation. But I regretted it when I heard a very familiar voice coming closer.

"Oppa~" The voice whined, she slowly sat next to him and snuggled herself into his arms. He had a poker face on so I couldn't tell what he was thinking.

"Why are you with May? Are you cheating on me?!" Niyeon had totally forgotten about the night of the dance.

"We broke up Niyeon." He said in a firm voice, he pretty much sounded pissed.

"Oppa, can't we get back together?" She pouted, even though she was really pretty, in my point of view she was really ugly.

"She's a loser anyway, I mean she's done some many things that made me harm myself." As upsetting as it was, I still kept myself from slapping her and contained my posture.

"She's not. You did that to her so get away from me you slut." He defended me which made me quite surprised, no one has ever defended me unless it was grandma.

"Niyeon please I don't love you anymore-"

"You do!" She shouted. Moving quickly she pushed herself onto him and kissed him right in front of me. He didn't even pull away, in fact he kissed her back and there kiss turned into a makeout.

Feeling sick, I grab my stuff and rush to the bathroom. Although when I made it to the bathroom I see Juju there smirking and I knew what happened next.

Leaving the bathroom limping, I see Niyeon and Tae left and Juju sitting at the table where me and Tae did sit at.

Going outside to get some fresh air, I wave a taxi to escape this heartaching scene. But having good eye sight, I glance into a car and see Niyeon and Tae in there having a steamy makeout session. Then Niyeon saw me and smirked proudly over what she's done.

Running down the street towards a cross walk crying, I didn't look where I was going and before I knew it-

Worst date ever.

"BEEEEEEP!"

________
Hey guys~
I don't know whether to add a new character, but surely this character will be someone you know of. Hehe.
I also don't know whether to make May lose her memories or not, well looks like I'm on a writer's block now👯

Anyways enjoy the chapter, and please leave comments or feedbacks! Thanks!😁

-Author-nim-