Chapter 26 |Ending

They all couldn't believe it, Jungkook was shocked himself and slowly separated from Eunha who was also shocked and mad. Her small lips were quivering with fear as she slowly backed away from us. I smirked in victory seeing her shaking, the person I once loved is finally scared of the horrible things she's done.

"So this is who you really are?" Jungkook asked eyes wide, knuckles almost turning red from his fists squeezing too hard. In response she just shook her head in fear, almost falling back.

"O-oppa no I didn-"

"Save it." I said, breaking into the heated argument.

"Listen Eunha.. lay one finger on her and you won't see day light again." I threatened, just thinking about the audio tape made me angrier.

"Ooooh..." Jimin mumbled towards Hoseok who slightly smacked him on the shoulder for saying the perfectly funniest thing in the moment at the perfectly wrong time.

With that she ran while everyone else was distracted. Jungkook flew to his knees and started weeping on the floor while Jin consulted him.

"Well gotta go, I don't want May to worry about me, see ya." I waved and left, leaving the boys confused on what just happened. Although it hurt to see the maknae on the knees crying, and worst of all, I felt like he was going to blame himself for everything now.

All I could do was sigh and entered the car, completely forgetting the car was the only way Jimin can go home. Hehe.
___

Opening up the door, I slowly tip toes towards the bedroom door. A smile crossed my face seeing May happily sleeping as if she never noticed I was gone. Getting on the bed quietly, I pull her close in a hug and bury my face into her back.

Whispering, "I love you." Before drifting off into slumber.
___

The next morning I awoke smelling pancakes and bacon. It reminded me of home. Thinking it was her body I pulled her closer but sadly realised it was only a body pillow and she had disappeared down to the kitchen perhaps. Even though it was really early in the morning, I dragged my tired downstairs just to hug my soon to be girlfriend or maybe... wife.

"Good morning jagiya.." I mumbled, only smirking when her body tensed up, and she was slightly blushing.

"I'm not your girlfriend so why are you calling me that?" Her voice more quiet now, cheeks beet red.

"Your not my girlfriend yet.." I replied, before going back upstairs and using the bathroom. I just laughed silently thinking about her blushing cheeks.

I love her so much...

Soon after leaving the bathroom I went downstairs just seeing her sitting across from her plate, and she barely ate anything, was she maybe...

Waiting for me?

"Why aren't you eating?" I asked, smiling a little just by seeing her flustering face.

"I was-um- I wanted to wait for you to eat, so u could tell if my cooking was bad or not..." Great excuse. Her face told all, she was waiting for me. Sitting down I grabbed the fork and took a bite of the pancakes.

"That is.. so.."

I paused, only teasing her.

"B- good!" She was ready to hit me, but retreated her hand after I finished my sentence.

"When we're done eating do you want to head somewhere?" I asked hoping she'd smile and just say yes.

"Like where?"

"Park."

"Sure."
___

{May POV}

I was in the car and it was dead silent. But the only thing new was his hand was on mine. Lately these days I've gotten use to the skinship but sometimes I question why. Unless he likes me?

"We're here. I'm gonna go get ice cream for us." So I sat down at a random bench and waited, but he seemed to take forever.

5 minutes passed...
.
.
.
10 minutes passed...
.
.
.
15 minutes passed...
.
.
.
Screw it, I'm looking for that goofball. If this is a prank, I will kill that little alien. Now all I have to do is find the ice cream cart, which was hiding behind a bush.

"Ah excuse me sir?" I asked, he slowly turned around with an ice cream in his hands.

"Ye?"

"Have you've seen this tall, brown haired guy, has a box shaped smile around here?" I can't believe I had to describe Kim Taehyung to this old man.

"Ah! He told me to hand you this and this." He handed over the ice cream cone along with a little red note.

Come find me, hint, follow the flower petals.

But there are a million of them in the park! How am I suppose to find the brat then? Sighing I just followed the red flower petals instead of the yellow ones that weren't organized at all.

Seeing him closer with each step, I speed up and jump on him, while pulling his hair.

"Yah yah!" He yelled, slowly my fingers slipped out of his hair, and I crossed my arms.

"Care to explain then?" I slowly got off of him, and waited for his somewhat, most likely, weird explanation.

"Well..." He sighed and but his lip, he looked somewhat nervous.

"I-I didn't know how to say it.. but," It was a long agonizing pause. I hated it, but I still had to keep my patients.

"You know I love you... but, do you love me?" That question scared me a little. I have thought about it, but I got scared. What if we break up and it becomes awkward between us? We'll never be the same after this...

"Before I tell you, can I ask you a question?" Obviously eager, he waited, gulping down my saliva I opened my mouth.

"Will we be the same if we break up? Is it going to become awkward between us?"

"We'll be the same.. I promise."

"Then yeah... I do love you.. a lot." Taehyung literally ran up to me and pulled me into a tight embrace, it was so warm, and filled my heart with happiness. Who knew the one person who doubted me once, is now my lover.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too Kim Taehyung."

THE END.

Hey guys, I know you guys didn't expect the ending to come so soon right? Well it's just THIS BOOK'S ending *wink wink* Which means there will be a sequel, but in someone else's POV. Don't worry though, in the next book, Eunha isn't done with May and Tae quiet yet. Pls look forward to it, and also THANK YOU so much for all of your support throughout the book!