Chapter 7

We were all packing up our stuff for lunch. Although I didn't feel that hungry, so I decided to just go around the school. This time people didn't look at me in disgust, in fact people gave me nice looks instead. I felt as if I was actually happy being at school for the first time in years.

No more Niyeon, Juju, bullies, and Taehyung.

"Yah!" I turn around see Taehyung panting trying to catch up to me.

"You walk too fast." He said, trying to catch his breath.

"Are you sure May is mad at me-"

"Yes she is a lot." I said with a cold tone, I believed it was so cold that Taehyung left to talk to his friends. Now I'm all alone..
Sunny moved a couple days ago..

All of a sudden someone bumped into me from behind. Turning around, I see Niyeon looking directly at me. "Ah mianhae I didn't see I where I was going!" Her voice was high and squieeky. Even her hands were shaking like crazy. She obviously likes me.

Without saying anything I walk past her. Leaving empty air to talk to her. Stealing a glance I could see she's flustered. I chuckle silently to myself.

~1 Month Later~

Taehyung would not stop bothering me, asking questions about me repeatedly. On the other hand Jess understood my situation so she kept quiet whenever I dressed like a boy.

Niyeon and Juju try so hard to flirt with me, such sluts. They already have boyfriends so why bother dating another?

The school dance was coming up, and I was receiving numerous amounts of love letters and confessions since then. Too bad I'm not going, besides tonight is a kdrama marathon and I wouldn't miss it for some stupid dance. Tonight was going to be the only night that I take off the wig and act like a true girl once again. I could just smile thinking about it.

"Unnie?" She waved her small hand in my face.

"Hm?"

"Can I see Bambam? He has this friend, and I really want to see him." It's sad to know that my sister is already in love. She's going to have some crazy teen stories to tell in the future.

"Ok unnie will take you."

~Back Home~

"What to do, what to do.." I mumbled to myself, it felt lonely now that I don't hear little feet running around the house.

It was really hot today so I ripped off the wig, and felt relief. The wig made me itch so much, that there's some red marks on my neck. As I cautiously stepped out of my cozy bedroom, I made my way to the kitchen to heat up some snacks. I started looking around hoping no one can see me through the windows.

I jumped all of a sudden hearing my phone ding. Someone had messaged me.... Niyeon..

To: Jay
From:Niyeon

Hey Jay are you free tonight? I'm hosting a party before our school dance tomorrow and I was hoping you can come. The whole school is coming and lots of people are already asking if you can come. So can you come at 7pm tonight?

Am I that popular? The whole school is coming to her house? How can 700 people fit into on house?

I can make it, what's the adress?

Not even 5 seconds and she already replied to me.

XXXX drive.

Wow, Niyeon lives in those rich houses, no wonder she can fit the whole school in her house.

Ok I'll come to the party, bye.

See ya!😘

That emoji made me cringe so much. She was still trying to flirt with me, even though she has the school's most handsome boy, Kim Taehyung.

~6:55pm~

I was in the taxi, waiting to get to Niyeon's house. After making sure Jess was ok with staying with Bambam for the night. I even wrote a note to Taehyung saying that she'll stay there for the night.

"15 dollars please." I gave him the cash and got off, only to see that her house was already blaring throughout the house. I could already tell the drink they were serving were alchohal.

"Jay~ you made it!" Niyeon came alongside with Tae who was silent. I nodded and stood there awkwardly.

"Anyways I have to go help Juju, you guys enjoy yoursleves!" She gestured me to go, although Tae grabbed my wrist and took me near the beverage section.

"Let's make a deal." He said stiffly.

"Whoever drinks the most alchohal without stumbling gets Niyeon and the other one stays away from her." He said and handed me a cup. I gulped and swear there was a bead of sweat that drifted down my forehead.

"1... 2... 3!" I quickly drank it and squinted my eyes by the bitter, aweful taste. As I open my eyes again, I felt lightheaded, but with no hesitation I grabbed another cup.

After about 2 soju bottles, I started to stumble. Taehyung was still sober, and wide awake while I stumbled and fell to the ground.

{Taehyung POV}

Yes! I won, he lost haha!

I jumped up and down but I felt bad, since I can't leave him out here. I decided to just take him home, after letting Niyeon know.

I was midway to his house when she-

"Stop it Niyeon your the liar.."