Chapter 8

I stopped hearing him mention my girlfriend's name. 'liar?' I thought, confused onto why he would talk about her in his sleep.

With all my might, I took the last step towards the door and rang the bell. It was silent, Jess didn't open the door.

"Dang it you bastard, you definitely owe me when you wake up." I mumbled and plopped him down onto the ground. Even though I was a guy, and he was a guy, I find it really uncomfortable to look for his keys.

"Ah!" I found the key which was in one of his pockets and opened up the door. Putting him on the couch, I adediatly plop myself on one of the couches.

I could see Jay toss and turn, and groan in frustration for no random reason. He then got up and gripped onto his hair and yanked it off. It was a wig.

It was May, she layed back down and cuddled herself back to sleep not noticing my presence. I was astonished. May didn't move, she didn't have a cousin named Jay, she has been hear the whole time. The whole time. I was happy yet mad that she had been lying to me, and happy because she didn't move away.

So I stayed. I was going to skip school tomorrow.

It had been pass an hour, and I couldn't fall asleep. My eyes wouldn't close, but land her small figure. She was shivering, I knew it was wrong and unfair for Niyeon but screw it.

With her in my arms she stopped shivering in snuggled closer towards me. To be honest I was very glad May was still here otherwise, I thought I was going gay for a second. Feeling my shirt slowly get wet I looked down and see May crying in her sleep and mumbling.

"Omma, appa, halmoanie...
I don't think I can take care of Jess, I'm a horrible role model for her. Running away from my problems, harming myself, even lying just to get out of it..
But you all left right? Was it because of me? I know, I know....
No one loves me." Hearing her say those words made my heart ache, she sounded so broken. And I was the cause of some of it.

"What have I done..." I mumbled, and unconsciously a year escaped my eye.

"I miss you Tae."

My eyes widen, in her mumbles I hear my name being mentioned quiet frequently. As the night went by I drifted off to sleep with guilt.

{May POV}
~Next Morning~

I groaned, feeling my head spin a lot. All of a sudden I hear a few grunts here and there, I look to my right and see Taehyung right next to me with his arms wrapped around my waist. Checking my hair, I realized my wig was gone! That meant I was exposed! Jumping out of his grip, I tried running up the stairs. I hear footsteps behind me which made me trip up the stairs causing a soft chuckle.

'What a talent I have..' I thought as I tried getting up, but Tae had already gripped my hand. Dragging me towards my room he locked the door.

"Um... J-J-Jay told me to um.. a-act as him!" I yelled and he pinned me to the wall. Our faces were only a few inches apart.

"Why did you lie?" He asked calmly, looking at me in the eyes.

Avoiding eye contact, I just looked around my room. "ANSWER!" He shouted in my face, causing me to gulp.

"I had to.. unless I'd be giving up my life early." I said as tears slipped my eyes. He was just confused, "What do you mean?"

"With everyone hating me at school and bullying what am I suppose to do?!" That's when I cracked, yelling with all the sadness that had slowly build over the month.

"Do you think it's easy to go back to school and show your face knowing you'll receive hate?" He stayed silent and looked down.

"And losing your own best friend, so just stay away from me unless you want to add another strike on losing someone again to my list." The tears had become two rivers, taking away all the makeup showing a few old bruises from a month ago.

"Shut up." His eyes had become full of guilt, looking down at my lips, then back up to my eyes.

"Tae what are you doi-"

And that was the moment in my life, where everything slowly changed into something very beautiful.