Chapter 4

"Ahhhh!" I let out a scream when I see Taehyung staring back at me with the same expression as me.

I quickly shut the curtain and quickly went back to bed.

"Fall asleep May..." I muttered to myself repeadidly.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
《The Next Day》

I let out a sigh, when I re-entered the school gate.

As soon as I walked pass other students, they started whispering and mainly staring at me.

I quicken my pace to my classroom, only to see my classmates doing the same.

I sat down at my usual seat and waited for the teacher to come.

"Good morning class!" My teacher chirped happily.

"Today I'm going to put you into partners for music class."

"Partners???" I muttered to myself.

"This is a project where all grades will participate in even the seniors...the rest of the details ar on these cards." She showed the class her hot pink cards.

She then started handing out random post cards to everyone.

"Ok the post cards will tell you who your partner is, and your assignment," She then walked over to her desk and sat down to see our reactions.

"You have the rest of the day to discuss about the project." She then left leaving us with the post cards.

"Omg...May, I have....Namjoon!!" Sunny started squeling in her seat.

I then flipped my card over..sh*t

I froze at my spot when I heard Taehyung's voice.

I gulped before turning to face a smirking Taehyung.

"So we're partners..." He let out a laugh.

"I'm guessing I have to do all the work?" I scoffed at his words.

"Aishhh..this boy..it'd apart of our grades so I have to do it as well," I then looked at Sunny who was trying to hold back laughter.

I mouthed shut up.

Sunny was so lucky she got paired with a guy she's been crushing on ever since the first day of high school. I still don't understand why she had a crush on a guy who was a year older.

"Should we start discussing?" I turned my head to the person who sat next to me.

"Sure..." I was cringing inside.

"Maybe tonight since Bambam wants to hang with Jess?" I simply nodded and focused my attention back to Sunny.

She then mouthed "ooh" all I could do was face palm myself, of how dumb she can be.

I stared at the clock, waiting for it to strike 3pm.

"Hurry up...Hurry up.." I mumbled to myself.

As soon as the clock struck 3pm I picked up my stuff and rushed out of the classroom only to be stopped by Sunny.

"What? I have to pick up Jess.." She then pouted.

"I need help, I can't face Namjoon all by myself." I rolled my eyes and just pushed her towards Namjoon and walked away like nothing happened.

I was almost there, I was only one step away from the gate until someone gripped my hand.

"Ahhh!" I shouted because Taehyung made skinship.