Chapter 19

Looking at her from head to toe, I was suprised to see her shopping at this time. It's too bad she's still made at me  for no dang reason. My phone then starts to ring.

"Yeobosayo?" His voice automatically comes onto the phone, the maknaes's voice sounded worried.

"Hyung have you've seen Eunha? She's gone and I don't know where she is." I could hear him pacing back and forth in his room while talking to me. Although I had strong feelings for May.. I still had old feelings with Eunha.

"I don't know actually.." he sighed and hung up. Those were one of the only times I didn't get angry at the maknae, because I knew he deeply worried about Eunha my ex-girlfriend.

"Yo Tae~ which one looks better this or this?" Jimin still couldn't choose between the the bomber jackets on was orange with palm trees and the other one was just plain old black with barely any design.

"Just choose the orange, black can be boring sometimes."

"Anyways Tae who were you checking out over there?" Jimin came closer with the jacket and peeked over at where May and Sunny was at.

"I guess I couldn't get to see them.." Jimin pouted and went to the cashier to buy his clothes.

~Later~

Staring at the TV screen, I couldn't stop thinking about May. She was absolutely gorgeous in that dress.

"Tae you ok? I've been talking to you this whole and yet you've been zoned out this entire time." Jimin said obviously a bit mad I didn't listen to him at all. It's not my fault he went on and on about this girl I barely no of. Like seriously, sometimes I think he's crushing on her.

"Anyways, at the coffee shop I was just trying to order something but instead she said she was off shift!"

"So it's not her fault her shift ends at the time."

"She got off at 3pm, when really it's 5pm." Jimin stated still really frustrated over her for no reason. Although I had my own problems to deal with and not with Jamless Jimin's problems over here.

"Ugh I'm going to get my revenge on y/n later!"

(Yeah that's right I put you in the story😉)

"By the way I got a call from May asking me to ask you if anyone broke into the house last night." My eyes then widened and started thinking about what I had did last night.

~Flashback~

Waking up to the sound of my ringtone, without looking at the caller ID I answered the phone only to be greeted by a very familiar voice.

"Oppa~ are you free this afternoon?" I cringed hearing her call me oppa.

"I'm not free, I have things to do, and who the hell gave you permission to call me oppa?" I answered, a bit mad she thought it was ok to call me that even it's not.

"You did, after kissing me!" She yelled in her aeygo, how in the world can she sound like this when it's 1AM in the morning?

"Don't even talk about that kiss, it was a huge mistake, and...."

"And what oppa?"

"And I hated it." I finished hearing her drop something behind her, most likely because she was in pure shock.

"But I liked it oppa, if you are only saying this because of Jungkook and I-"

"Speaking of which I should probably tell Jungkook, that you kissed me, I should probably tell him you cheated on him." I then hung up before my words got to far. Going outside to the living room, I ripped or tore down anything I saw to vent out my anger. Eunha was the only reason why I did this, she was the first one to make me do this. She's not worth it anymore.. she's not like May.

~End of flashback~

"No one broke into the house," I spoke lowly, "I caused the mess in the living room because of Eunha." Jimin then raised his eyebrow out of curiousity.

"Eunha? What does Eunha have to do with this-"

"She kissed me, she cheated on Jungkook and yet I couldn't stop the kiss, no matter how much I pushed her away."

"Why that bit-"

Just then door opened showing Jungkook, and his angry face. He seemed furious and then looked over at me. Coming over quickly he grabbed my collar and slammed me against the wall.

"Yah! Jungkook what are you doing treating your older brother like that?!" Jimin yelled from behind, even though the size difference was very noticable.

"This bastard kissed my girlfriend, and she tried to push him away but he just haad to continue the kiss!" Jungkook yelled very mad at his own hyung that he trusted for so long.

"You believe your girlfriend more than your hyung? The one that stayed with you the most?! She's the one that kissed me-" That's when he crossed the line, the look in his eyes weren't incoent anymore I saw something else I didn't see the maknae as a friend anymore.

Curling up my fist, I ran up to him and punched him back, so hard that his lips started to bleed.

"Tae you know better-"

"Shut up Jimin." Jungkool said in pain as he cupped his mouth.

"You little fetus you're going to get it now!" Jimin was about to punch him, but I stopped him from doing so. I had one last thing to say to him.

"Jeon Jungkook, since you don't believe me...
.
.
.
.
.
"You have truly lost a good friend. I will never look at you as the younger baby brother anymore. As of now, you are nothing to me. Goodbye my friend."

With that I walked out the door and back home, my neck had marks from my collar and my eyes and lips were bleeding too. But I did something I hate the most, letting go a trusted friend.