Jim Morrison #1

(Smut warning)

I was so excited to be here. I got backstage passes. I could actually meet Jim. I was buzzing with excitement. As I watched them perform on stage I couldn't help but think that he was even hotter in person. When the show was over, I couldn't get backstage fast enough. Of course there were groupies everywhere, all trying to get backstage. I flashed my pass at one of the guards and he let me by. I looked around, looking for him specifically.since I wasn't paying attention I ended up running into someone and falling on my ass. When I look up, I almost lose my shit. THE JIM MORRISON STANDS IN FRONT OF ME.

He smiles and offers me his hand. "Hey. Are you okay?"

I take his hand and stand, not letting go of his hand. "I'm better than okay now."

"Well, I'm glad you're good. Come with me, I'll get you and autographed souvenir."

I nod quickly, letting him lead me off to wherever. Instead of taking me into a dressing room, he pulls me into a dark secluded area. He closes a door that I didn't notice was there and flips on a light switch. I look around. It's just a plain room. The only thing in here is a couch.

"Why are we in here?" I ask, turning to face him.

He goes and sits on the couch. "Well, I needed a moment from the band. Plus, I'd like something from you."

"What can I do for you?"

"I'd like to fuck you, with your permission of course."

My excitement level seems to rise. I can't believe he'd want me. There are all kinds of model like women out there, but he picked me! I walk over to him and straddle his hips.

"I'd gladly let that happen."

One hand cups the back of my head, while his free arm wraps around my waist pulling me closer. He guides my faces to his. The kiss is passionate. He grinds himself against me, causing a slight moan to escape my mouth. He breaks away to strip of my shirt and bra. His lips attach themselves to my neck. I tilt my head to allow him more access. Before I can blink, he strips us both naked. I rise to my knees and position his erection at my entrance. I slowly sink onto him, biting my lip when he's completely inside of me. I slowly start riding him. I circle my hips in the way down, making his head fall back. He turns and flips us so that I'm laying on my back on the couch, all while without his cock leaving me. He puts one of my legs on the floor and the other one onto his shoulder. Then, he starts pounding into me, bucking his hips forward sharply. My back arches off the couch. He leans forward and kisses me passionately. He places one arm beside my head to keep himself up. My hand clutches his bicep as he goes harder faster. I didn't think it was possible. My nails dig into his arm. His body tenses seconds before I feel him shoot his seeds into me, causing me to cum too. He thrusts slow and deep, dragging out our orgasms. He lays on top of me. Our hearts pounding in unison as we pant trying to catch our breath. Sweat causes us to stick together.

Once he regains his breath, he pulls out of me. I moan as he leaves my entrance. He sits up, pulling me onto his lap. He nips at my neck softly.

"That was fun. You know, I don't even know your name," Jim says against my neck.

"My name is (Y/N). That was amazing. I'd do it again."

"So would I