Chapter 2

CARTER'S POV

When I got back to the divas locker room I was proud of myself I had gone totally of script but Randy went along with it. So did The Shield. I walked back to the bathrooms and took a shower, I smelt like Randy which actually wasn't bad but I also had his sweat on me.

I heard a knock at the door it was Hunter shit. I got ready for his anger "That was...AMAZING" he said "i know I'm...wait what?!" I asked totally confused now. "Yeah the way you told off Randy and had The Shield shaking in there boots.....awesome just awesome. We had an idea to do this segment between you Randy and The Shield where they want you to join there group. What do you think wanna be the heel for awhile?" I thought knowing I would be the heel anyway so I agreed. We planned to start the segments next week and have me join after I became champ.

Just then The Shield came in Hunter left and Dean was standing there with a grin on his face. They were actually really nice unlike there characters except for sometimes Dean was a dick. "So sweetheart looks like we're gonna get to know each other better." He said pulling me in close to him moving his hand down toward my ass. I moved his hand up "Yeah and if you don't watch your hands you balls are gonna get to know my foot." I said smiling as though I was joking which I wasn't. He moved his hand and I smiled "Nice meeting you boys. I said tapping his check.

DEANS POV

"Fisty I like it." I said to Seth and Roman. They laughed. She was pretty hot but I knew her a punk had a thing. We turned and walked back to our locker room.

CARTER'S POV

Sure Dean was hot but I like punk way more. I shock those thought from my head. Punk and I had a date so I went to find him. I opened his locker room and he was facing the wall texting. I went up behind him and said "BOO!" He jumped like 6 feet in the air "Jesus Carter you can't go around doing that you'll give me a heart attack." I laughed he walked over to me and put his hands on the small of my back I put him around his neck he kissed me. "So where are we going tonight?" I asked breaking the kiss. "Its a surprise." He said. I hated surprises when I was 7 I had a surprise party and kicked my friend Jack in the balls when he jumped out.

"Come on." Punk said snapping me back to reality. I smiled and he lead me to his car. We got in and went to a fancy restaurant. I got out and we went in they had a table reserved and we went and sat down. I ordered the salad, I wasn't that hungry. When we finished we went back to Punks room and watch a movie and cuddled.

God I loved him.

~

Punk and I had been dating for 5 weeks now and I was about to win my first divas championship. How tonight was gonna go was I was gonna win and then Aj was gonna attack me before leaving then the shield was gonna come out and Dean was gonna carry me back stage.

10 minutes later

I had hit aj with my finisher and covered her. 1....2...3 ding ding ding I won. The ref held my hand up and gave me the title when bang aj hits me and runs back stage. Then boom I hear.

SIERRA

HOTEL

INDIA

ECHO

LIMA

DELTA

THE SHIELD

Here it goes. They come down and circle the ring get in slowly and Dean walks over to me. But before picking me up he whispers "stay in character." And kisses me FUCK I am suppose to be unconscious. My blood was boiling then he stops picks he up and Carey's me back stage. When we get to the gorilla I jump out of his arms "what the hell was that?!" I scream "what isn't that what I was suppose to do?" He says playing dumb I go to slap him but he stops my hand pulls me in closer putting a hand around my waist "play nice missy and say cheese for the camera." I turn and see the camera crew coming this way when I turn back he starts kissing my. He plans all this I have to go along with it or I'll lose my job.

I put my arms around his neck and his around my waist God I hated him. He pulls me in close. I open my eyes when the camera crew says cut and pull away I hit his arm which hurts me more then him I turn and see punk standing there looking at me. No no no no he didn't see that I can tell dean's smirking this is what he wanted. Punk starts to walk away. "Punk stop its not what it looks like." I say he turns "really cuz it looks like you were kissing Dean." I look at my shoes which suddenly became interesting. "That's what I thought." And he walked away. I heard Dean laughing. I turned with anger on my face.

"Is this what you wanted to ruin my life I like him a lot and now because of you he hates me. Do you do this for fun? Ruining people's lives playing with there emotions? I never t to see you again." I yelled "well that sucks cuz your gonna see a lot of me we have a segment know." He said "no, no we don't I'm telling Hunter I'm done I don't care if he fires me for it I'm done." I walked away to find punk and explain.

I found him in his locker room. "Go away." He said more sad then mad. "Let me explain please." "Explain what Carter that your in love with Dean now I trusted you I LOVED YOU." He said standing up then looking at the ground. "Punk" I said touching his arm he shrugged me off "no just leave." He said "it was the segment I didn't know we were doing that but I couldn't break character I'm going to tell Hunter I want out of the segment and that I'd rather quit then work with them." He didn't say anything. "I'm sorry punk I hope you can for give me." I said turning for the door. I felt a hand grab mine I turned punk was inches from my face. "You promise that's what happens and that you don't have feelings for him?" I nodded and he kissed me I rapped me arms around his neck we kissed for a good minute and a half.

He pulled away. "I got to go talk to Hunter." I said "no..... keep the segment it will give you hype just......just don't.......fall for him." He said looking at the floor I put my hand on his cheek and raised his head so I was looking him in the eye. "Never."

Hope you guys liked it comment vote please. Tell me what you no and any suggestions. XD