Chapter 18

'Think about it'

His word replayed in my head. 'Think about it' how could I not. I told Kylie everything and she says I shouldn't trust him. but I don't know. I still love him but I don't want to get hurt. I got a text from Phil.

P-I just wanted to know if you had an answer yet?

C-No, sorry I don't I am really trying to find the right choice.

P-it's okay take your time. :)

C-thx

I put my phone down and got in the shower. The truth is I don't have an answer yet because of Zach. I can't stop thinking about him. What if he's the one and not Phil. Did I mention boys suck! I got out and wrapped a towel around my waist and saw I had a text from Zach.

Z-Hey I just wanted to say I know your going through a lot and I'm sorry but I am here for you and also if you had room in your heart I would like to date you.

Fuck

C-Zach I really don't know what to say...

Z-you could say you would like to date me to that would be expectable.😃

I smiled

C-I'm sorry Zach I just...i think I still like Phil. 😔

Z-it's okay don't be sad if you ever get over him just remember I'm here. 😘

I smiled at the face he choose and replied.

C-thx 😘

I put my phone down and got dressed. I put on blue skinny jeans with a crop top that said. 'fuck off' on the front and 'if your reading this I don't want to talk to you' on the back.

I walked outside and to the arena that was like 4 blocks away. I was walking down the halls and saw Brooklyn and Dean kissing. I slowly backed up and found a different way to go. I turned a corner and was pushed up agains the wall and a pair of lips against mine. I opened my eyes and saw Dolph. 'why the fuck is it when I am the most confused about boy they all come on to me?!'

"Sorry Carter I just have wanted to do that for a really long time." he said. I sighed. and mumbled. "get in line." "I know you are thinking about Phil but if you choose against him...think about me?" he asked I sighed and nodded and he left.

'Did I mention boys suck!'

I kept walking and turned another corner to find Kylie and Christian kissing. Again I slowly backed away. geeez theres a lot of kissing today.

I kept walking down the hallway and saw...you guessed it Athena and Seth kissing. I didn't bother to back away there was no other way to get to the divas locker room so I just ran past. what is it with people kissing these days.

I turned the corner to the hall with the divas locker room and bumped into someone and fell on my ass. I looked up and saw Curtis. I mentally face palmed that's the third time I had ran into him. He helped me up.

"I'm starting to think you just want to run into me." He said smirking. I swear to mother fucking god if he asked me if I could think about him I'm going to flip shit! "haha sorry I was just trying to get to the locker room." I said smiling weakly.

He smiled "maybe I should walk you there so you don't bump into me again." he said smirking because the locker room way like 2 feet away. "hahaha your so funny I forgot to laugh." I said and started to walk away.

"Hey we should hang out sometime get to know each other." he said shit another fucking guy. I sighed. "yeah sure." I said and walked into the locker room before collapsing onto the floor.

"what's wrong girly?" Nikki asked. "let's just say like 4 guys want some of this." I said motioning to myself she laughed. "And who might that be?" she asked. "Zach, Dolph, Phil and know Curtis." I said as she sat next to me on the floor. "what did they all do?" she asked "well Phil is still bugging me for an answer that I don't have, then Zach asked me if I had room in my heart for him, and Dolph kissed me and Curtis said we should 'hang out' and 'get to know each other more'" I said putting air quotes around that.

"That's rough. I guess you got to think of what's going to make you happy in the long run. I mean Phil's already hurt you but Zach, Dolph, and Curtis haven't." I nodded. "But I don't like Zach like that. He's like a brother to me." I said "okay then cross him off the list Dolph or Curtis?" I sighed I didn't know. And I still hadn't completely crossed Phil off. "I can't decide." I said "okay we flip a coin and who ever it lands on you except." I nodded and she pulled out a quarter "head Curtis tails Dolph."

I nodded and she flipped. Heads. I was kinda sad I didn't really like Curtis that way. "Dolph it is!" she said I was confused. "you said heads Curtis." she nodded. "when you flip a coin you automatically choose when it landed on heads for a second you were sad you want to be with Dolph." she explained. "just two problem." I said "what?" "one Aj dated Dolph." I paused. "yeah but she broke up with him." I nodded and "two?" She asked. "I still don't know about Phil." I sighed. "well at least it's two guys instead of four."

I sighed. "Tell you what neither of us have matches or anything for awhile why don't we go down to johns house in Tampa?" she suggested. "Really? would john be okay with that?"

"I don't know but who cares let's gooooo!" We went back to the hotel grabbed are stuff and left for Tampa.

----------------------------------

Hope you guys liked it please comment vote and read my other book 'he's my brothers enemy but my crush' and my friends book 'the girl named project x'

I know I ask so much of you. (Sarcasm) lol

Love ya-Carter