Chapter 33

CARTERS POV

Phil took me to Paris! We had a great time. We went to the Eiffel Tower and had dinner. It was perfect. We were now on the plain to meet the WWE in Germany. As the plain took of I fell asleep on Phil's shoulder. I woke up in the car.

"You fell asleep on the plane and I didn't want to wake you up." I looked over at Phil. "You carried me and all our stuff to the car?" I asked. "yeah The Miz helped me." I smiled. "You could have woken me up." I said. "I didn't want to." I chuckled.

"Here we are sir, ma'm." the driver said Phil payed him and I grabbed some of our bags as we went and checked into the Hotel.

"Hello welcome to the Banters Hotel. How may I help you?" she asked. "We have a room reserved for Brooks." Phil said. She typed on her computer and nodded. "Yes room 325 on floor 3 it's going to be on the left." she said handing Phil the keys. "Thank you." I said and we walked to the elevator.

We walking into our hotel room and put our bags down Phil laid down on the couch. "What time do we have to be at the arena?" He asked. "6:30" I said looking over at the clock. 4:28. Phil came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "How about we go and get some dinner before going to the arena?" He asked. I smiled and nodded.

I got dressed. I had on white skinny jeans, a blue undershirt and a jean jacket over it. My hair was straight and parted to the side. Phil was wearing dark jeans and a red captain America shirt. I smiled at our still on going war over who was better; Ironman or Captain America. He grabbed my hand and we went down to the lobby. I saw Kylie and Roman walking out. "Can they come to dinner with us?" I asked he nodded. I let go of his hand and ran up to Kylie.

I haven't seen her since the wedding a month ago. "KYLIE!" I screamed and tackled her to the ground. She laughed "God Carter and I'm the energetic one?" I laughed and felt Phil pick me up. "I said you could invite them to dinner not play football with her. Jebous." We all chuckled.

"Speaking of that, Kylie you wanna come to dinner with Phil and I?" I asked. "Of course!" I smiled and we all got into Romans car. We went to some fancy place Phil and Roman decided on.

Kylie and I were in the back Roman was driving and Phil was in the passenger seat. Kylie and I chatted and caught up a little before we arrived at the restraint. Phil helped me out as Roman did the same to Kylie. We got a table for four and sat down. After ordering we talk about random stuff.

"So Carter did you get the script for Raw next month yet?" Kylie asked. "No. Why? What happened's?" I asked. Kylie looked sad. "We stop tagging." She said. "What? No! I don't wanna stop tagging." I said now sad. "The way it happens sucks more. I make you loss your title regain." She said. I forgot I had to give up the title to Aj before leaving. "That's no fun. Why do they always ruin what they have?" I asked. She shrugged her shoulders.

"Just promise me this won't come between us." She said I nodded "not even a Ninja could come between us." I said and we both laughed.

We finished dinner and it was 6:15. "Guys we got to hurry it's already 6:15." I said they nodded and we drove to the arena.

Roman had a match against Bray Wyatt who is actually really nice compared to his character. After that Kylie and I had to got to the ring she had a match against Eva.

"Well you know it's YOLO. YO,YO,YO,YO, YOLO drop the base." Are music hit and we walked out and did our usual entrance. We did our back flips and I gave her a hug for good luck and I went and sat by Jerry.

After she won the match I climbed into the ring and gave her a hug. She pinned Eva after using her finisher. We walked up the ramp. Roman was waiting to congratulate her. I gave her one more hug before going off to find Phil.

He was getting ready for his return match. They made things a little more dramatic for him. They made up a story that he had been fired so he was 'returning' today.

"Hey babe, you ready?" I asked "yeah, I'm excited. I can't wait to beat Christian!" He said I smiled. He found out about Kylie and Roman and Christian and that so he wasn't to upset about it. Plus he said he's throw a punch for Kylie.

We walked to gorilla and Christian was out talking about how since he came back he has been the best in the world. That's when Punks music hit. We walked out and I got a mic for Punk. The crowed was cheering as I handed Phil the mic. He smirked. "I'm sorry Christian I just could here you back there, but now I'm here so go ahead continue." He said and leaded against the ropes I was next to him.

"As I was saying in the new best.." Punk cut him off. "Let me finish that for you, best ass kisser o wait that title goes to Cena I mean let's be honest he's a pretty good asskisser I don't know if he's as good as Dwayne though. How about best at being annoying that fits you and it's not claimed!" The crowed cheered. He looked pissed.

"Boys, boys let's settle this like men in a match! I'm glad you guys are dressed because that match is now!" Edge said before walking backstage. They started the match and I went to commentary. Punk GTSd Christian and pined him!

I gave him a kiss and we went backstage and grabbed Kylie, Roman, Dean, Brooklyn, Seth, Athena, Nikki, Cena, Brie, Bryan, and Miz. We went to a club. After a couple dance Phil, Kylie, Roman and I all went back to the hotel.

I changed into sweatpants and one of Phil T-Shirts and laid down he came in and laid next to me. "You look hot in my shirts" he said I giggled and we fell asleep.

------------------------------

Sorry it took so long! I have been really busy with school and drumline and stuff!

Sorry it's kinda short!

Vote!

Comment!

Tell other people to vote and comment!

Random question: Who's your favorite current Superstar?