Chapter 22

I was out on account of my injures. I made Phil stay and work since I wasn't in a lot of pain. I was at my Mom and Dads house for the night then I was going to fly to New Mexico to see my brother Andrew. My parents don't like wrestling so I don't watch or talk about it around them.

We were sitting in the living room watching one of my dad's old movies when I got a call from Miz.

M-Are you watching Raw?!

C-No why?

M-Turn it one now!

C-Okay, okay give me a sec.

"Dad I need to see something on raw please?" I asked and he nodded I changed the channel.

M-Are you watching?!

C-Yes Miz!

"Carter is a disgrace to this company! She is disrespectful, rude, and does not follow directions!" Ele said the crowed booed and chanted 'where is Carter' she laughed. "You precious Carter isn't here she has a booboo." she said and laughed like a witch.

M-Did you see it?

C-....

M-Carter?

C-I'm going to kill her!

I hung up and we watched the rest of the movie I went to bed pissed.

I woke up early and flew to New Mexico. Andrew picked me up at the airport.

"Hey lil sis what's up?" I smiled "not much." I said as we got into his car. "really cuz you got that pissed off look on your face." I sighed. "did you watch raw?" I asked he nodded. "yeah that imma kill her." He laughed.

"So I heard you say you had a boyfriend?" I nodded. "Glad you're over the Punk guy." my eyes widened and I looked out the window. "you are over him right?!" He asked. "Why do you live here? It's hot as balls here!" I said trying to change the subject.

"You get use to it. And you're over him right?" he asked. Shit. "No, okay we are back together." I said as we pulled into his driveway I saw my niece and nephew run out I got out of the car and they hugged my legs. They were twins. Sarah and Jason were there names. Andrew got my bag and we walked inside.

Jason loves WWE especially CM Punk, The Miz, and The Big Show and me of course. Sarah likes Nikki and Brie Bella and me along with Chris Jericho she's convinced they are married.

"Aunty Carter?" Sarah said. "yeah Sarah?" "are you gonna let that mean lady talk about you like that?" she asked. "no when we go back I'm going to tell her off." I said slipping in the WE. "thats..did you say we?!" I nodded and they both screamed and ran upstairs to pack I guess. Andrew and I talked about this I was gonna take them on the road for two weeks.

*THE NEXT DAY*

"Say goodbye to Mommy and Daddy" they gave them one last hug and kiss and we got on the plane.

We landed in Huston, Texas and got are bags I saw Phil with a drivers cap and a sigh that said 'Carter' I could barely tell it was him.

I knelt down to Jason. "How bout you go give are driver a hug?" he looked confused but shrugged and ran toward him he gave him a hug and looked up and saw it was CM Punk and did his silent freak out. Phil looked confused I walked up with Sarah.

"I think I broke him." he said I laughed. "It's okay I got him like that." I gave Phil a kiss and we got in the car. All four of us were gonna share a room.

We got to the hotel and put everything away. No one knew I was coming back now except Phil, Miz, and Stephanie.

We went to the arena and snuck into my dressing room. I heard Ele's music hit and she walked out.