Chapter 12

I woke up and went to cook some breakfast. It was 7:45 we had arrived in Kansas at like 4:00 so we just stayed in the bus. I cooked the bacon which woke Aj up. She grabbed the eggs and scrambled then. We might be girls but in the morning we pig out. Nikki woke up next fixing some coffee then Brie who poured the orange juice.

We sat down and ate when John knocked on the bus door before opening it. "hey boo!" I said. "hey girl he's mine!" Nikki said we all laughed and he kissed her and stole my bacon. "Woah hoe you owe me a piece of bacon mr. go on go cook it." I said pointing to the stove.
"Okay!" he said he walked over and found the 'kiss the cook' apron and took his shirt off and put it on. "owwww." everyone said "wo guys dibs Nikki said motioning toward john we all laughed and he cooked me more bacon.

"Knock knock" Daniel said as he walked. "hey babe!" Brie said and kissed him.

"Everyone descent I hope not." dolph said and walked in Aj giggled and kissed him.

"Hey room for one more?" punk asked "baby!!" I said and hugged him. he gave me a kiss and we sat back down. since this bus was kinda small I sat in punks lap, Brie sat in Daniels, Aj in dolphs and Nikki in johns. after he gave me my bacon of course which just ended up being taken by punk.

We finished up and us girls got ready and we all went into the arena. "bye boo" I said hugging punk and kissing him. "bye baby." and we went are separate ways.

I walked into the divas locker room and got ready. I had a match tonight against Beth Phoenix I went to the gorilla. Kylie was already there our music hit we changed it. Now it was us saying "well you know, YOLO" then a different voice saying "yo,yo,yo,yo,yolo drop the base" then it breaks out into dub step. we walked out and danced a little. I climbed into the ring and Beth's music hit.

The bell rang I immediately jumped her. I slapped her and slammed her into the mat before going to the top rope for my double trouble. I jumped off and landed perfectly. I covered her and won! "AND YOUR WINNER CARTER!!!!!!" I smiled as Kylie got in and hugged me before we went backstage.

"Great job girl!!!" Kylie said. "thinks" I said as we walked back to the divas locker room. I walked in and got in the shower then put back on a pair of sweatpants and a tank top. I walked out to find dean, seth, and roman waiting great. what if I had walked out in a towel.

"What do you want?" I asked. "I want to say sorry" dean said "for what almost ruining my relationship? yeah well I don't want to see any of you ever again so just leave." roman and Seth stood but dean stayed put. "in going to say this once more, if you don't leave I'm throwing your ass out that door!" he stood and looked at me. "try me." I kicked him in the balls grabbed a hand full of hair and his belt and throw him though the door. I must have forgotten it was closed. o well. "told you!"

He stood up and seth and roman drug him away. what a jackass the thinks he can come here and apologize and I'll just roll over for him. yeah, no what a doushe!

------------------------------------------

Hope you like it please comment vote and read my other book 'he's my brothers enemy but my crush' thanks

Love ya- Carter