Chapter 29

I woke up and Phil's tattooed arm was around me. I smiled and looked at my hand it was true I really was engaged to Phil. I smiled to myself. "good morning Mrs.Brooks." Phil said.

"Good morning Mr.Brooks." I said and giggled. "You know we have to go to the arena soon." He said I sighed "I know." He chuckled and picked me up and carried me to the bathroom.

I got out and wrapped a towel around me. I got dressed and dried my hair. I put on my converse and went and checked my phone as Phil finished getting ready. I got a lot of congratulations text and calls I replied to all of them.

Phil and I walked into the arena hand in hand and people said congrats as we walked by.

We went to Stephanie's office. "First congratulations to you too and second I would like you two to go out and confirm your engagement and Paul and Brock are going to come out. I believe in you two so you don't need a script." she said we nodded. "but please keep it PG." I nodded.

Phil gave me a kiss and went to his locker room to get ready and I went to the divas locker room. I didn't get two feet in the door before they all squealed.

"Okay, hold on tell us exactly how it went down!" Aj said. Everyone looked at me. "well I was on Ellen and she said she noticed no ring and I said 'not yet' and she said 'maybe in the future and I said 'yeah' and before I knew it I turned around and he was on one knee." I said. they didn't say anything.

"He proposed on national television?!" Athena asked. I smiled and nodded.

They all squealed and engulfed me in a bear hug. "um guys, I can't get married...if you suffocated me." I said and they all backed up.

"What are you doing tonight?" Nikki asked me as I fixed my hair and makeup. "well Phil and I are confirming our engagement and then Brock's gunna come out. how about you?" I asked.

"I don't have anything but Brian has a match with Luke Harper. To be honest I'm a little nervous for him." She said. "I know how you feel just know he can handle himself and if he does get really hurt I'll get the bat and you get chair." I said with a smile she let out a small chuckle. "Deal" I smiled and went to Phil's locker room.

I knocked and walked in he walked out of the bathroom with his hood up. "Do I look intimidating?" he asked I smiled and he chuckled. I walked over and kissed him. "Very" he took of the hood and I fixed him hair before we walked to gorilla hand in hand.

Phil and I walked out to his music. The crowd cheered. Phil held the ropes open for me. I got in and got us both a mic. I handed him his before he spoke.

"Well most of you probably saw it but we were told to come out here to confirm it. Carter and I are getting married!" Phil said and kissed me on the cheek. The crowed went wild. Brock's music hit and him and Paul walked down to the ring.

"Lady's and Gentlemen my name is....." I cut him off. "Paul Heyman yeah we got it what do you want walrus?!" I said impatiently. He chuckled as Brock ran in place like a retard.

"Well I just wanted to confirm that no one cares. No one cares about you, Carter. No one cares about you, Punk. And no one cares about you too getting married. What they care about is Brock Lesnar!" he said. I did my best shocked face.

"Really? Well let's take a vote. Raise you hand if you care about Brock Lesnar. 1,2,3,4... four people. wow that's more than I expected. Now raise your hand if you care about Punk or I. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12...okay I'm just gonna say that's just about everyone." I said and the crowed cheered.

"You are mistaken these people just want to see you get hurt and that's all there going to see because you can't wrestle and neither can you Punk. Let's just face the fact neither of you can beat Brock Lesnar!" he said. "Paul I think you are missing something." I said "what's that?" he asked. "I don't give a flying fuck about Brock for all I care he can go back to UFC and suck there. I couldn't care less. What I care about is entertaining these people." the crowed cheered. "And I think what they want to see is Carter VS Paul Heyman. Am I right?" I said and the crowed went wild. "I'm going to take that as a yes."

Triple H music hit. Stephanie and him walked and got in the ring with us. "Carter I couldn't agree more!" Stephanie said. "Tonight's main event will be Paul Heyman Vs Carter! And Punk you will be in a tag team match with The Miz against Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins Good luck!" I smirked and Paul freaked out and hid behind Brock. I locked eyes with Paul and mouthed, "you're mine." smirked and left hand and hand with Phil.

I got ready for my match and stretched. I when I was ready I sat down to watch Phil's match with Athena and Brooklyn. Seth was in with Phil and was beating him pretty bad. "Hey tell your boo to be careful with mine." I said to Athena and she laughed. The match went on and Dean DDT Miz for the win. Athena and Brooklyn cheered and I shrugged down.

"I got to go my match is up." I said and ran to the gorilla. I saw Phil and Miz coming back and gave them both a hug before my music hit and Kylie and I walked out. We both got in the ring and did our thing before she gave me a good luck hug and got out. Brock's music hit and Paul and Brock came out.

Paul got in the ring and Brock stood behind him. I looked at Kylie and she already had a chair ready. I smiled and turned back to Paul Brock was whispering in his ear. Paul nodded and the bell rang. Paul ran toward me, well more of a speed walk, and started slapping me. I looked around. "I'm sorry was that suppose to hurt." I said when he backed up. He ran out of the ring and Brock talked to him. I got out and walked around to Paul and pushed him back in the ring and gave Brock a glare.

I climbed in and Paul attacked me I pushed him back and be fell and looked like he passed out. I went to the top rope and hit my finisher 'Double Trouble' I went for the pin 1....2....3 Ding, Ding, Ding! "And your winner Carter!" Kylie throw me the chair and I turned just in time to hit Brock with it I slid out if the ring and Kylie got a mic.

"Nice try Brock but we were on to your little plans! You can't out smart us! Well you can't out smart anyone!" Kylie said and the crowed cheered as we laughed and went backstage. Kylie gave me a hug as Christian walked up with Phil right next to him. I waved good bye. Kylie and Christian walked off.

"Good job tonight." Phil said. "Thanks you too!" we went to catering to see Dolph and Aj were the only ones there. We sat down and Aj and I talked as Dolph and Phil did.

"So I was wondering if you wanted to come dress shopping with me?" I asked and Aj screamed. "YES!!!! Wait who is coming?" she asked. "Kylie, Nikki, Brie, Athena, Brooklyn, and you." I replied and she nodded. "This is going to be AWESOME!" I smiled and Phil and I went back to the hotel.

"Goodnight Phil." I said

"Goodnight babe."

------------------------------

Hope you liked it!

Vote!

Comment!

Read my other story's!

Love ya-Carter