Chapter 27

CARTERS POV

It has been 4 weeks since I woke up and I still don't remember anything. I have done Physical therapy and I am being released today. A lot of people have come to see me. um let me think Kylie, Aj, Nikki, Brie, Dolphin, wait that's not it. I can't remember okay a lot of people came to see me.

I was going to go with Phil to where I work. I got dressed and the doctors came in to check me one last time and then they had to wheel me to the door. I got in and he shut the door. We drove in a comfortable silence. We pulled into this arena and he opened my door for me. I stood up and we walked in. "CARTER!!!!!!!!" Someone screamed and I clamped onto Phil. "That's Zach." I loosened my grip a little and Zach walked up and hugged me I tensed but relaxed and hugged him back.

"I missed you so much bro!!!" I smiled. "I missed you too." I said and hugged him again before he left. I sighed. "What's wrong?" Phil asked. "I want to remember but I...i can't" I said and looked down. He hugged me I hugged him back. He was the only one besides my family that I was confutable with. He kissed the top of my head. "It's okay. You will." He said I looked up at him. "Promise?" he nodded "Promise." We walked down the halls and I talk to some people.

"Carter?" I turned to see a man in a suit and a women. "um hi." I said "I'm glad your back we want you to go out and talk to Brock." The women said. I nodded. "That's our girl." The man said and walked away.

"What did I just agree to?" I asked. "to tell of the biggest and baddest guy in WWE." He explained. I sighed. "okay I'll tell you when to walk out and just be a smartass okay?" he asked I nodded.

He told me to walk out and I did. "O look she lives." the fat one said. Now I was pissed. I just kept walking I went to the time keepers corner and got a mic. What the hell was I gonna say?

"Does she speak?" the same one asked. I just looked at him. i did the shewing thing with my hand. He looked at me weird. "Get out" I said with no emotion. "Excuse me?" he said. "I don't think you know who you're talking to." he said. "no I do." I said and he looked at me weird. "I'll ask on more time nicely. GET OUT!" I said and he left but the big guy stayed.

I got in his face. I was going for intimidation. "Get out of my face." He said. I got closer. "Get out of my face!" he said again. I didn't move. "GET OUT IF MY FACE!" He was about to punch me but I moved and kicked him in the head. I was shocked I don't remember how to do that I just did it. I climbed out of the ring. I walked back stage and Phil was waiting. "WHAT WAS THAT?!" He asked with a huge smile on his face. "honestly I don't know." I said. We walked to this Cafe like thing and there was a lot of people there. We sat at a table and this girl taped me on the shoulder. I turned around. "Yes?" I asked. "I thought you where dead." she said I raised an eyebrow. "um okay" I said and turned back around.

She taped me again. "What?!" I asked. "I just wanted to let you know since you have been gone I took over this place! You don't run it anymore I do!" She said I started to get pissed and stood up. "Look! I don't know who you are or why the hell you are bugging me right know but I'm going to give you two options, you either get the hell out of my face or I can put yours into the concrete."

She glared at me for awhile and backed up. I sat back down and everyone was looking at me. "what?" I asked. "are you sure you don't remember who you are because that was exactly what she would have done." one of them said Aj I think. I shrugged "it's like every time something happens she just kinda pops into my head. I wish she would just pop out." I said and chuckled. Phil and I went back to his locker room. He shut the door.

"I wish I could remember." I said. "What?" he asked. "I wish I could remember my job and you and my friends and everything that's ever happened to me but I just can't." I said and looked down. He came close and cradled my face in his hands I felt sparks fly at his touch. "it's okay. You will remember. I promise." he said. We just stood there and looked at each other "Can I kiss you?" he whispered. I nodded and he leaned in. I did to and out lips met. I felt sparks and then it hit me. I remembered. Things were coming back. Meeting Phil and Athena and Brooklyn and Kylie and Zach and everyone. I remember telling Brock off and getting F-5'd. I pulled back in shock. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have done th..." I cut him off bringing my lips to his and the memory's can flying back. Everything up to the accident. I pulled away again.

I smirked and looked at Phil. He smiled. "What?" I chuckled "I remember." I said and smiled. He hugged me. "That's great!" He put me down and we kissed again. I finally remember myself.

------------------------------

Vote!

Comment!

Hope you liked it!