Chapter 19

As promised...

-----------------------------

Nikki and I went to Johns house in Tampa, Florida. Brie was gonna join us after she did something she said was important.

We had just gotten back from are massages and was heading into the living room to watch a movie when the door bell rang. "I'll get the door you get the popcorn." I said Nikki nodded.

I walked over to the door and it was Brie. "Hey girl!" she said and walked in. "Hey! We were just about to watch a movie!" I said and we went to the living room. I laid on the couch and they sat on the chairs.

"So what was the important thing you had to do?" I asked. "O nothingggg" I was confused but nodded we watch Hansel and Gretel which BTWs was bad ass Jeremy Renner is awesome! Nikki, Brie and I had a debate over who gets him. I won! We started to watch The Avengers because we wanted to see more of Jeremy. I heard a knock and I stood up.

I opened the door to find a rose. I was confused and then I saw the trail of rose petals and a card that said follow them. I did every once and awhile there was a bother full rose. Then I saw a Bouquet of flowers. There was a card in it. 'I'll love you tell the last rose dies.' I looked and one was fake I smiled and looked around before I saw another trail of petals. I followed them and found seasons 1-4 of the walking dead. I was really confused now. I found a card. 'I'll be your Daryl.' Who was doing this? I saw the trail of petals again and followed them this time coming to a picnic table with a picnic basket. I looked inside and saw a single milkshake with two straws and yet again a note I pulled it out and it said 'turn around.' I turned around and saw punk with an ironman shirt on and I smiled.

"This was you?" I asked and he nodded. "Brie helped me plan it out." He said that's what was she had to do that was important. "I...I don't know what to say." I said.

"You could say you forgive me and take me back?" he said I smiled. "I don't know Phil" I said looking at the ground. "your gonna make me earn this aren't you?" I looked up. "okay, Carter, you are the most beautiful, funny, smart, sassy, girl I have ever met. Your eyes are so beautiful, I love the way they sparkle in the sunlight or when you talk about something you love like ironman or the walking dead or wrestling. Your hair is perfect. When you smile it's like the sun coming out. Your so beautiful and you don't realize it. If I could I would spend every moment telling you how beautiful you are. When you talk it's like music to my ears. When you fell asleep tracing my tattoos my heart melted. I miss that I miss you in my arms as I fall sleep. Your so perfect and if you would let me I would like to be apart of your life again." he said looking into my eyes. I couldn't move.

We just stared at each other for awhile when I heard. "OMG JUST SAY YES!" followed by a "Way to be discreet Nicole." I smiled and looked at then hiding in the bushes. I turned back to Phil. I didn't know what to say so I just leaned up and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around me and we kissed. I was on cloud nine. i heard Nikki and Brie say "awwwwe" I smiled into the kiss and we pulled apart he put his forehead on mine.

"I'm gonna take that as a you forgive me?" he asked I nodded. "But I swear to god you kiss another girl like ever and you won't live to see the next day!" I said laughing he laughed to and we went back to johns house.

We finished The Avengers and Phil and I cuddled. I got a call from Vince. I grabbed it and walked into a quieter room.

V-Hello? Carter?

C-Yeah sorry I'm here. What do you need sir?

V-I was wondering if you would be returning soon?

I nodded and realized he couldn't see me.

C-Yeah I am.

V-Great I have a storyline for you and Brock.

C-Um okay what did you have in mind?

V-You are going to go out when he challenges someone.

C-Um sir I know I'm awesome but that's Brock Lesnar were talking about.

V-Don't worry you are going to get in the ring and be your sassy self not fight him.

C-Okay

V-there's more. Curtis is going to go good when Brock goes to punch you he's going to defend you and say we don't fight girls.

C-okay when is this starting.

V-Next Monday.

C-Okay great!

It was Tuesday so I had a week. I didn't know how this whole Curtis going good was gonna work out. I swear to god if Brock hits me I'm going ape shit on him!

I walked back in just in time to hear. "If it's all the same to you I think I'll take that drink now." I sat by Phil. "who was that?" he asked. "Vince, I have a new storyline." I said.

"What about?" he asked. "I go out and tell of Brock and Brock goes to hit me and Curtis stops him and goes good and yeah." I said he tensed a little. "Do you guy...." I cut him off. "no he just says that they don't hit girls." I said and he relaxed.

When the movie credits ended and we saw them at shawarma's we got up and changed for the pool. John was on his way down here and so was Daniel. We got changed and there was a knock at the door. John and Daniel came in and got changed and we got in. Nikki and Brie went to the slide and slide down. I just jumped off there. We talked for awhile. John and Nikki got out to fix some food. Brie and Daniel were having a talk so Phil pulled me under the waterfall. He kissed me.

"I'm glad we are back together." I said. "I am too. I couldn't sleep at all without you there." he said kissing me. "That's all you want from me is to be your pillow?" I said sarcastically. He laughed. John and Nikki came out with a pizza and we went out from under the waterfall and joined in for pizza.

After a couple more hours of swimming we all got out and showered and went to sleep. I laid down and felt and arm go around me. "Goodnight pillow." he said I giggled. "Goodnight blanket" I said because he was almost completely on top of me. I heard him singing 'Too close' by Alex Clare. I smiled and fell asleep.

-------------------------------

What do you guys think? Good way to get then back together? Please, comment, vote and add this to your library. Don't forget to read my other book 'He's my brothers enemy but my crush.' and my friends book 'The girl named Project x' Thanks!!

Love ya-Carter