Chapter 35

CARTERS POV

I woke up feeling sick. My head was spinning. I closed my eyes. I felt Phil get up. I opened my eyes. "I sorry did I wake you?" He asked. "No, I was awake I don't feel well." I said he felt my forehead. "You have a slight fever. What hurts?" He asked getting back into bed. "My stomach and I'm dizzy." I explained. Just then I felt nauseous. I rushed to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet.

Phil came in and tied my hair back. He rubbed soothing circles on my back. "Do you want me to take you to the doctor?" He asked. I nodded. He helped me stand to the car. We got to the hospital and he talked to the nurse she ushered us back. We waited in this room for awhile tell a doctor came in. I had laid down and had my eyes closed. Phil was holding my hand.

"What seems to be the problem Mrs. Brooks?" He asked. "Well I woke up and she said she felt sick and that her stomach hurt and she was dizzy." Phil explained when I failed to reply. My head was spinning 300 different directions.

"Well we will run a few test and figure out what's wrong." He said. They took blood, my vitals, and some other test. We waited in the room for almost and hour before he came back in.

"Well I have some good news." He said I opened my eyes for this. "One nothing is wrong with you, your a perfectly healthy women, and two....your pregnant." He explained. I smiled but then passed out.

I woke up a little later with Phil asleep in the chair holding my hand. I smiled. I'm pregnant. I thought to myself. I closed my eyes again and drifted to sleep.

----------------------

I woke up to voices talking. I opened my eyes to see Phil talking to the doctor quietly. "Congratulations." The doctor said. Phil smiled wide. "Thank you." He said and looked at me. He walked over to me as the doctor left. "Hey baby." He said.

"Hey." I said "the doctor said you are free to go anytime but that you need to stop wrestling." He explained I sighed "I thought that would be the case." I said he nodded and held my hand. "Can we go?" I asked. "Yeah, let me get the nurse." He said and left.

He came back with a nurse and a wheel chair. They wheeled me to the door and I got in the car before we left. When we got back to the hotel I laid on the couch. Phil put in The Dirty Dozen one of my favorite movies. He laid behind me and wrapped his arm around me. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." I said and turned to look into his eyes. He kissed me and I turned back to the movie. I fell asleep when they started building the huts.

I woke up and Phil was still behind me. I got up and checked the time. 10:09 am we had to be at raw in about 7 hours I got into the shower. I got out and it changed, did my make up, and got on Twitter.

There was a couple hate tweets, a couple people asking for a follow which I did cause I was feeling nice. I checked the time again 12:39 I got a text from Nikki.

Hey, the girls and I are going to lunch wanna join?

I replied. Yeah and wrote Phil a note.

Went to lunch with the girls.

Before going to the lobby. I saw them all standing there I smiled and waved. "Hey girl!" Nikki said and gave me a hug. I gave everyone a hug and we climbed into a car.

We went to lunch and and chatted for awhile. I decided I would tell them about the baby. "Um so I have some news." I said everyone looked at me. "Really about what?" Nikki asked everyone else looked at me. "Well I umm....I'm pregnant." I said and they all screamed. "Congratulations!!!" They all said I smiled. They were all talking at once.

Brie leaded over. "Congratulations Carter." She said and gave me a hug. They all got up and gave me a hug. We finished our meal and headed back to the hotel. It was now 3:34 we still had about two and a half hours. I heard Phil in the shower and sat down on the couch. I leaned my head back. I heard Phil get out and changed.

I decided to call my mom. "Mom?" I said when she answered. "Yes baby? Is everything okay?" She asked "yeah. Everything's perfect. I just wanna tell you something is dad and the boys there?" I asked. "Dad and Michael are. I'll put you on speaker." She said "okay." Guys....I'm pregnant." My mom screamed "I'm so happy for you! How long?" She asked "I don't know. A couple weeks of that." I said.

"Congratulations baby girl." I heard my dad say. "Way to go sis." Michaels said. I smiled and felt arms go around me. Phil put his head on my shoulder. "Well let you go so you can tell Andrew he will be happy. I smiled. "Okay bye mom. I love you." I said. "We love you too!" They all said. I hung up and I sighed.

"Did you tell the girls at lunch?" He asked "yeah they were happy." He chuckled. "Two more hills to climb, Vince and Andrew." I said. I knew Andrew would be happy for me but still upset I mean we have only been married for about 3 months now.

Phil took my phone and called Andrew. He put it on speaker. "Heyyyy lil sis. What's up?" He asked "Andrew I have some news." I said he was quit. "I'm pregnant." Phil gave me a side hug. He was still quit. "Like baby pregnant?" He asked. Wow leave it to Andrew to question what kind of pregnant I am. "Yes Andrew baby pregnant what did you think I meant?"

He chuckled "I don't know! Haha anyway congratulations lil sis I'm happy for you and Phil?" He said "yeah." Phil said. "You take care of my sister and your kids you hear me or I'm gunna have to beat you." I smiled and Phil chuckled "of course I'll take are if her and them...I love her....and I'm going to love them." He said I smiled up at him. "Okay well I'll let you guys be, congratulations and I'll check in with you later." He said and hung up. I smiled and kissed Vince.

Now all I have to do is tell Vince.

---------------------

BOOM!! She's pregnant! Ahhhh!

Please Vote!! And comment!!

Love ya-Carter