Chapter 31

I felt bad for taking so long so here's another chapter!

Vote!

Comment!

-----------------------------

KYLIES POV

I was sitting with Carter in catering. I really wanted to ask her what she thought about Roman but I was scared I know we are best friends but her and Roman and well just about everyone are so close what if she thinks it's weird.

"Hey Carter can I ask you something?" I asked she looked at me "yeah you're my best friends what's up?" she ask. I sighed. "I have this friend and she's dating this guy, but is friends with this other guy that's been talking to her more and her boyfriend is jealous of the other guy be she doesn't like him and she doesn't know what to do." I finished I can't believe I just pulled the 'I have a friend' card.

"Who's this friend?" she asked. "she's a friend from HighSchool." She nodded and gave me this look like 'nice try I know you better'

"Well maybe this friend should go explain to her boyfriend that she doesn't have feelings for the other guy and if she does then she should follow her heart." she said and Phil walked up. "Mind if I steal Carter?" he asked. I nodded. They left.

I had to think. I put in my headphones and played 'I will not bow' by Breaking Benjamin. I was walking around backstage and got to the basement somehow. After searching for 5 minutes I finally found a way out. I went back to the main level and just sat down.

Someone sat down next to me I looked up to see Roman. He smiled at me showing his dimples. I smiled and took my headphones out. "Hi Kylie." he said with a slight chuckle. "Hi Roman." I said.

"I saw you walk into the basement." he said I blushed I was really hoping no one saw that. "well I did." he said. "crap did I say that out loud?" I asked he nodded. I really need to learn to not speak what I think. "I think it's cute." he said. "I said that too?" I ask he nodded. I wounded if he can hear me now? Monkey butts. Nothing he just looked at me.

"Anyway, what were you doing in the basement?" He asked. "getting lost." I said he chuckled. "How do you get lost down there?" he ask I raised my eyebrow at him. "how do you not?" he chuckled. I laughed and Christian walked up looking pissed.

"What are you guys doing?" he asked. "We are fucking each other. Can't you tell?" Roman said. I looked shocked at him then back to Christian "No we weren't Christian! I promise." I said he looked at me. "I don't believe you!" he said. "Do we look naked?" Roman asked.

"Whatever! Come on Kylie!" he said and grabbed my hand before dragging me away. "What was that?!" Christian asked. "I sat down after walking for awhile and we just talked nothing happened." I said cupping his face. He put his hands on my waist. "Promise?" He asked I nodded and kissed him. We walked away hand in hand.

We saw Carter and Phil. Carter was on Phil's back and he was spinning her around. I smiled. They were so cute together. I'm glad they forgave each other and stuck together. We kept walking and went into Christians locker room. I sat on the couch and he went and got ready. He had a match against Sheamus. He finished getting ready. I gave him a hug and a kiss and he went out. I watched the match, he won, and afterwards waited for him to get back.

He walked in I smiled and kissed him. "nice job babe!" I said he went for a hug. I stopped him. "you smell take a shower then we will talk." I said with a giggle. He chuckled and stole a kiss before going to the shower.

"I'm going to catering!" I shouted and heard a "Kay!" before I left. I got there and took my seat next to Carter with Roman, Phil and Aj there. Aj stood up. "I got a match so I'll see you later." she said and skipped away. Carter and Phil stood up. "I'm facing Aj so I got to go. Bye Kylie, Roman." she said and Phil put his arm around her head and put her in a headlock as they walked away.

"Guess it's just you and I Roman said I smiled. Before I could say anything I heard a voice behind me. "This is why you wanted to come to catering?! To see him?!" Christian shouted. I stood up and he drug me away. I pulled my arm away.

"Christian stop!" I shouted. he turned around. "you're with him aren't you?!" he shouted. "no he's just a friend!" I shouted back. "Really cuz you see him an awfully lot!" he shouted. "Why can't you just trust me?!" I shouted. "How can I?!" he said. That's it. "You know what I don't think I can be with someone who can't trust me."

I said his face softened before it went back. "fine I guess we are over then!" he said. "I guess we are!" I shouted "Great!" he said and he walked away. I slid down the wall and brought me knees into my chest and rested my head on them. I felt two strong arms go around me.

I looked up to see Roman. He whipped my years away. "D-Did you..." he stopped me. "I heard it all." he said. I sighed and he pulled me into his chest. We sat there for awhile.

"It's true you know." he said I looked up. "W-What?" I asked. "I really do like you" he said and blushed while looking down. I stayed silent. "I know it's a bad time and you will probably say no but will you go out with me?" Roman asked I smiled and nodded. He smiled wide and we stood up. "I have to go I have a match but after do you wanna go out to dinner?" he asked I nodded.

He left and I sat at in a TV room to watch. Carter came in and sat by me. We sat in silence and watched. Roman was facing Bray Wyatt. Bray kicked him really hard in the face. "Not my baby!" I shouted and Caters head shot to look at me.

"What?!" she said. "I was talking about my baby pinkie finger nail I chipped it's nail." I said looking at it. "cut the crap what happened?"she asked. "ChristianGotJealous BecauseHeThoughtIWasCheatingOnHimWithRomanSoWeBrokeUpAndNowImWithRomanCuz he hot." I finished saying really fast only slowing down for the last part and she looked at me weird. "All I got is cuz he's hot." I signed. "Christian got jealous because he thought I was cheating opn him with Roman so we broke up and now Im with Roman cuz he hot." I said slow this time and her smile grew. "I KNEW HE LIKED YOU!!!!" She screamed which made me jump a little. I blushed and Roman walked in. Oops I missed the end of his match. "Good job babe." I said he smiled "thanks." he said. "well I'll leave you two alone." Carter said and skipped out but not before whispering "get it gurl!" In my ear I chuckled and we walked to his locker room and he showered and changed. Then we went to dinner.

He walked me to my hotel room. I gave him a hug. "I had so much fun tonight." I said he smiled. "me too." I gave him a soft kiss on the lips before walking into my hotel room.

"And here I thought you would actually miss me." shit I forgot I was still sharing a room with Christian. I turned around. I walked to the bedroom and packed my bag. "Where are you going?!" he asked. "I'm leaving in not your girl anymore!" I said and walked out to Carter's room. I knocked and she answer.

"Can I stay here tonight?" I asked she nodded and I walked in. They had a room with two bedrooms so I went in the other changed and crashed onto the bed. I checked my phone I had a text from Roman.

Hey, I had a lot of fun tonight we should do it again ;) night beautiful.

-Roman

I smiled changed and went to sleep.

-----------------------------

Hope you liked it!

Vote!

Comment!

Love ya-Carter