Chapter 8

I woke up and punk had his arms around me I smiled and snuggled closer to him. "Good morning." He said as he kissed my neck. I giggled. "Can we just stay here?" He asked.

"You ask that every day." I reply

"That's cuz I don't want to leave." He says into my neck.

"Well I would like to keep my job so I'm going to shower." I said trying to get up but his arms remained around me. I laughed and turned in his arms. "Well hello there." He said smirking I kissed him and he pulled me on top of him I tickled him and he let go so I ran to the bathroom.

After a couple seconds there was a soft knock on the door. "Yes?" I said.

"May I join you?" He asked I giggled and opened the door.

*At The Arena*

I got there and saw torie so I walked over to her. "Hey girl." I said she turned around a squealed. Really high and really loud I may add. "Hey I fell like I haven't seen you in forever!" She said hugging me. I smile. "Its been like 2 days." I said she laughed.

"But that's like 48 hours that's a lot of time." She said laughing. I laughed. "Wait a second I almost forgot...How's Christian." I said raising an eyebrow. She blushed uncontrollably.

"Okay if I tell you, you can't tell anyone." She said I nodded and put up the girl scout sigh. "He kissed me." She said and I almost jumped of the walls."GIRL FILL ME IN!" I said.

"Well we were walking and I said I had watched him wrestle and he's like was I good? And I was like yeah really good and then he paused before asking me to dinner and I took a play out of your book and said. I don't know I'll have to think about. Then he laughed and we looked into each other's eyes then he just kissed me. It was like a second thing but then he just walked away." She said "like what does that mean."

I smiled I knew exactly what it meant. See ever since I met Christian he has always been the shy one back stage. That's how most people are. The opposite of there characters on the show. When Christian walks away fast that means he doesn't know what to do. But I couldn't tell her that so I said. "Well it probably likes you but doesn't want to tell you." Its close enough so it's not a lie.

She smiled "that's great." She said. "Torie and Carter to gorilla." The tech guy said over the intercom we both smiled and left. We were going to become a tag team tonight. Randy was out there blabbering about how he was all that and he was gonna kick ass at the paper view. My music played and we walked out.

"Randy I'm going to stop you right there because I have a little secret for you." I said as torie trailed behind Mic in hand.We got in the ring. "Come here." I whispered. He didn't move. "Come on." I said holding out my arm he walked closer I put my arm around his shoulders. "The secret is...........NO ONE GIVEES A FUCK!" I said yelling the last part he moved back and glared dager's at me I smiled.

"Randy I'm going to let you in on another secret it's not what you say you are....it's what they do." She said pointing to the crowd. "Your only as good as they say you are." She says

'You suck balls.....You suck balls.....You suck balls.' They chanted over and over again. "Guys we already knew that tell us something we don't know." I said with a smirk. He glared at me.

"See Randy you don't define your own legacy...they do. I mean do you think Jesus wrote the bible? I mean if Jesus wrote the bible think of the time management it would take 'okay so I'll write a chapter today and part the red sea Tomarrow good plan guys.' Yeah no they write it and what there writing right now is he is a self-centered, loud mouth, stupid, untalented, lazy guy that talks shit that he can't back up." I said and he paced back and forth he got up in my face.

"You better stop talking if you know what's good for you." He said inches from my face.

"What are you gunna do you can't hit us." I said calmly.

"Your right I can't hurt you but I can unleash hell on you without laying a finger on you." He said with a devilish smile. I narrowed my eyes and he left the ring.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

TORIES POV

Carter has got to be the stupidest person in the world first she says Randy Orton is a self-centered, loud mouth, stupid, untalented, lazy guy that talks shit that he can't back up. Then she challenges him like really how more stupid can you be. We walk back stage and I see Christian and punk talking. Before I can say hi Carter pulls me behind a wall.

"Okay here's what we are going to do go jump on Christians back and say hi Christian okay and I'm going to do the same to punk." She says and I nodded. She runs and jumps on punk and I do the same to Christian.

"OMG TORIE YOU GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!" He says holding his heart.

"Well someone's getting old." I say he laughs and I look up to see punk carrying Carter away on his back. I smile there so cute together.

"So I was wondering if you wanted to go to dinner with me tonight...but if you don't that's totally okay I mean I understand." He said shaking me from my thoughts. I smile "I would love to Christian." He smiled "I'll meet you at your locker room at 10 okay?" I nodded and walk away Carter always says to leave them wondering. And that it helps get them rapped around your finger. Which makes them protest less when you ask them to hold your purse.

CARTER POV

Punk and I left Christian and torie because Christian told punk he was going to ask her out.Punk and I cuddled for awhile before he had to go to his match against Fandongo. I got changed and went to a tv room to watch. Punk made his enterance then Randys music hit and everything made sense Randy was going to hurt punk. I ran as fast as I could. Randy was already beating punk I ran to his side but the shield got in my way I was so angry I didn't care I kicked Dean in the balls as he fell Seth and Roman moved I climbed into the ring and stood between Randy and punk.

"Move Carter I don't want you getting hurt." Punk said trying to pull he behind him from the ground but he was to weak and I was to determined. "Stop, please." I said to randy he laughed "o so now you're nice huh we'll I'm sorry but no." He said and trys to push me out of the way to get to punk but I wouldn't move.

"No I'm not going to let you hurt him."I said looking him dead in the eyes.

"If you don't move I will RKO you. Don't dowt me I will." He said I still didn't move then everything went black.

PUNKS POV

He RKOed her I'm going to kill him I started to get up when he kicked me in the head. He got out of the ring and got tape. Next thing I know my right hand is taped to the middle rope. He slides back into the ring and goes over to Carter. He rolls her over and smirks at me. I try to kick him but he's to far I can't reach him. Then he leans down and kisses her. He forces his nasty tongue into her unconscious mouth I try to kick him as he continues to kiss her I was beyond pissed I was to the point of when I get free he will stop breathing.

He finally finished and got out of the ring he got a chair and hit me with it a couple times I noticed Carter starting to wake up. He kept hitting me. She ran over and got a knife, ran to the ropes, and untapped me I attacked him. When I finished I got out of the ring and hugged Carter, made sure she was okay, and then kissed her. We stood there kissing as the WWE universe cheered we pulled apart and went back stage only to make out more. Just in private.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys so my friend torie the girl torie in this story's based off of might be posting a story. I know she's really shy about it so if you guys could read it when she does post it and encourage her that would be great she's my best friend ever and so yeah.

I hope you guys like this story I love all the feed back and if you guys want a one shot, shoot me a message and I'll make you one. I don't care if it's WWE it can be anything. XD

LOVE Y'ALL -Carter