Chapter Eight- A Crazed Monster

Much like before Helda had prepared her . Cleaned her up . A warm soothing bath with pink bubbles and lavender scents .

Her hair was washed then dried . She was put in a long flowing nightgown. It was a dark black color with lace around the top and it reached her wrists . She was barefoot then put in some quarters.

She looked around and saw that it was Kylo Ren's .. She walked into the bedroom area silently .

"I'm a complete idiot !" A growling Kylo Ren said .

"I hurt her ! She begged me to let her go and I hurt her ! I'm a monster !" He yelled .

She hid behind the door but peeked in just enough to see what he was doing. He grabbed his lightsaber and threw it at the mirror in front of him.

It began to break into millions of shards then he picked up a piece and gripped it in his hands tightly .

Suddenly a trail of maroon thick liquid began to trail down his hand. He hissed in pain .

He was hurting himself ... Punishing himself for hurting her. She stepped in the room before he could hurt himself .

"Stop , stop ! Stop it !" She demanded and then he opened his hand . A bloody piece of glass dropped to the floor . She grabbed his hand that was battered and saw his cuts all over from the sharp edges of the glass shard.

"Sit down on the bed !" She ordered and he did just so .

She scoffed and called a droid in to clean the mess . Soon there was no more glass and she was sitting besides him on the bed , she was cleaning his wound .

"You lied" she told him.

"I'm a Sith , I can lie about whatever I want" he said .

"No" she said dropping the napkin she was using to clean his hand.

"No ?!"

"No !" She stood up "you are not allowed to lie to me anymore ! Never again !" She pulled his collar "never"

"I can do whatever I want Reyhanne-"

"No you may not !" She hissed "if I'm staying on this damned base you are never allowed to lie to me again !"

"And what if I do ?" He asked .

"I'll refuse you" she answered boldly.

"Oh Reyhanne" he darkly chuckled "you know I can take whatever I want"

"You as much as lay a hand on me without my consent you'll become like your father and uncle ... Missing a hand !" She sneered.

"I love this side of you ... It's bold ... It's dark... It sexy" he smirked at this young woman in front of him.

"Sexy ?" She said suddenly feeling very aware that she was wearing a thin , almost see through black nightgown .

"Very sexy" he answered and stood up. He walked over to her and looked down to her .

"I am pregnant... I can not be sexy!" She put a hand on her tiny bump.

"My love" he said "you are the sexiest woman in the galaxy" he then pressed a kiss to her lips for a second . "And you're all mine"

"I never said I was your Ren "

"Oh but love" he grabbed her harshly by the waist and pulled her to press herself against him. "You've been mine since the moment you were born... You were born to marry me ... I was born to finish what Darth Vader started ..."

"You're a Sith ... A monster ! A killer !" She answered him.

"I'll gladly kill anyone who ever hurt you ... Who ever is hurting you and who will hurt you "

"Then commit suicide " she smirked.

"A moment ago you wanted me to stop hurting my hand ... See ... You crave me Reyhanne "

"I crave Ben Solo not Kylo Ren"

"He was weak and foolish like his father -"

"So you killed him ... I've heard !" She snapped . "You're disgusting!"

"No " he then pulled the ribbon on her nightgown , making her bare breasts come close to spilling out . "I am the supreme leader... I am the most feared man in the galaxy Reyhanne... And in a few days I shall be your husband ... And then you'll be mine , and you will lay in my bed and you will wear my name proudly"

"No one could say Mrs. Ren without dying of laughter" she answered him.

"No " he said "you'd be empress Ren" he then pushed her on the bed .

She felt a twitch from her force in her hands . He leaned down over her to kiss her , in which she used the force to push him to the wall.

"Fuck" he said holding his jaw. "If your not going to lay with me then go to the couch out there ... And don't you dare think of leaving ... I have several Stormtroopers out there" he said .

She looked at him from where she was on his bed . She gathered herself and walked out of the bedroom.

Thankfully she found a pillow and blanket for her on the couch. She laid down and looked up at the empty ceiling.

The door to his bedroom slammed and then she flinched . She hated Kylo Ren ... That asshole .

-A.N.-
Okay so I'm making Ben/Kylo have mental health issues and have over the top anger issues .
Rey will be not be submitting to his sexual advances and anger problems ... She'll fight it , since she will bring out Ben from Kylo Ren ....

 She'll fight it , since she will bring out Ben from Kylo Ren

-Joey