Chapter Nineteen- Distrubance In The Night

Rey's arms were wrapped around her shirtless husbands torso. His arms were holding her tightly.

Rey shot up and gasped "Rey? Honey ? What's wrong?" Ben asked with a yawn.

"Someone's here" she said and gathered her robe and hopped out of bed.

"Who's here ?" He asked getting out of bed like her.

"I don't know ... Someone is and ... The kids !" She ran out of their quarters.

"Rey ! Reyhanne stop!" He yelled running after his wife .

He followed her down the hall to the children's room. She walked into their room and saw Lucas and Benjamin sleeping soundly .

She turned the door to Estella and found her not in her bed . "Ben ! BEN!" She yelled and he ran into their room.

"Rey what's ? Estella " he said .

"Ben she's not in here!" Rey said and sighed "where the hell could she be!"

"I don't know " he sighed then the ground began to shake .

"Mamma ! Daddy!" They heard yell from the boy's room.

Rey saw her son's now holding onto each other , their bedroom was torn apart and they were hiding under a desk.

"Come here " she said and they ran to their mother and father .

Rey held Lucas and Ben held Benji . "Where Estella ?" Rey asked her son's.

"The man" Lucas said holding onto his mother tightly.

"The man ... With the scars and the stuff" Benji said to his father.

"Scars ?" Rey asked her son .

"Yeah mamma ... He had no hair and was tall" Lucas said .

"Snoke?" Ben said .

"Snoke ? Ben ... You killed him... He's dead -"

"Rey... He was strong he could have done it... Come on ..." He grabbed her hand and pulled her along.

They each had one kid in their arms and were running. Ben held his wive's hand and held his son close .

All on his mind was Estella , she was probably scared and crying. She was probably calling for him , asking where's daddy.

They ran down the halls and rooms to try and find their daughter . Rey's heart was pounding , she just wanted her daughter safe in their arms around.

They kept running , running faster . They were both sacred . They waned their daughter and Rey wanted to kill Snoke again with her own hands.

"Mamma ? Where's Stella ?" Lucas asked.

"We're " she took a breath as she ran "trying to find her"

"Mamma... Can't you force talk to her?" Benji asked from Ben's arms .

"That's a great idea... Ben ... You call her she always will respond to you" she said .

"Stella ?"

"Daddy?"

"Stella ! Thank god ! Where are you?"

"I'm ... The place with the lightsabers and the burnt helmet"

"Mamma and I are coming don't worry"

"She's ... She's in the old debriefing room.... Come on " Ben said and pulled the rest of them along.

They reached the door and he stopped Rey "hold onto Benji" he said giving him to his wife .

Rey nodded and stood behind him with both boys in her arms . Ben opened the door and saw a man who wasn't Snoke .

"Where the fuck is she ?" He yelled.

"Ahh... Young Benjamin Solo" the man said "I suppose you had forgotten me"

"I don't know who the hell you are" he yelled .

"Yes yo do... You took everything from me" he said .

"What the hell are you talking about?" Ben asked .

"You ... You took Luke from me ... I was suppose to be the next Jedi ! Then I was suppose to be he next Sith... But you took that from me ... She was suppose to be my wife ! These were suppose to be my children !"

"I don't know - Seth" Ben said .

"How could you Ben ? We were like brothers ! We were friends and your ruined everything for me!" The man called Seth said .

"Luke was my uncle -"

"Yet you were happy with just him so you went to Snoke "

"Snoke seduced me !" Ben yelled .

"Then you take the girl who was suppose to be mine ! Reyhanne Knob was to be my wife ! She was to be mine ! She was suppose to bear my children ... I told you she was mine ! I told you that Snoke was giving the girl to me but you wouldn't allow that !"

"Seth... The force -"

"No ... You took everything from me !" He yelled then smirked "so I did the same for you" he then disappeared.

Ben looked and saw a little bundle on the floor . He ran to it , Rey behind him and Hux and the other general's now holding the boys .

He unwrapped the little bundle and saw Estella . "Stella !" He said shaking her .

Her small head and body bobbed . "Stella please !" He yelled . Then he pressed his head to her heart . "Stella" he screamed .

"Ben ? Ben ? What's wrong ? Ben !" Rey yelled and then fell to the floor . She saw her daughter's pale lifeless face .

"Stella !" She yelled herself and then dropped her head to her daughter's stomach .

Rey held onto Stella as did Ben . Their daughter was no longer breathing . "Stella " she whispered.

Rey went to grab Ben's hand but he jerked it away . "Ben -" she managed to say through the tears .

He shoved his wife away refusing to be held onto by her and looked at his dead daughter .

Ben felt a calling into his hands and then his lightsaber flew to his grasp . He tore apart the room , but leaving his daughter intact.

"Ben please " Rey said trying to stop him.

"Enough Reyhanne !" He yelled then stomped off .

Phasma walked to Rey and allowed the grieving mother to cry in her arms .

She was gone .... Their little Estella Padamè ... His little princess was gone ....

-A.N.-
I DIDNT PLAN THIS ! I SWEAR ! I WAS GONNA HAVE LEIA DIE BUT THEN I REALIZED THE STORY COULD DO WITHOUT HER BUT THE DEATH OF STELLA IS MORE