Chapter Twenty- Family Heartache

Ben had used his own hands to encase his daughter into a glass coffin. He was determined to keep her in their till he could kill Seth .

He didn't smile anymore nor did he play with the boys or even kiss his wife .

"Ben?" Rey asked when he was sitting down on their bed . "Ben ? Honey ..."

"Good night Reyhanne "

"Ben please" she pleaded and then sat down beside him "please Ben... Tell me what's going on in your head"

He rolled his eyes and turned away from her . "I'm fine" he replied through his teeth.

"Ben ... This isn't your fault-"

"Reyhanne .... That's enough -"

"No one could have -"

He stood up and walked out of their room , slamming the door and stomping off .

She sighed and then pulled her feet to her lap and cried . She cried for her lost daughter, she cried for her son's who had lost their sister and her husband .... Who was so lost, and so confused .

*

"Estella" he said kneeling to the glass coffin she laid in , the dark room where the Darth Vader mask was and his deadly lightsaber .

"I'm so sorry... I love you ... I never got to tell you again" he sighed . "I will avenge you ... I will make Seth pay " he said his and on the glass .

"I will kill him and take away the pain he has caused your mother and brothers... I will make him feel more pain than imaginable"

He sighed and took a deep breath "you will always be the only thing I care about... The only daughter I ever have ... I will have no other little princesses but you"

He traced his finger along her glass case "my child... I cry for you at night... But I will always.... Always love you"

"Daddy?" He turned and saw Lucas and Benji.

"Get out !" He yelled .

"Daddy! Mamma wanted to know if -"

"I said get out !" He screamed .

"I'm sorry daddy -"

"Get the fuck out now !" He yelled at the boys .

"Daddy we're sorry -"

He then stomped to them , his hands in a fist and rage in his eyes .

"Daddy please !" Benj yelled .

He raised his fist up , ready to strike . "Benjamin Solo!" Rey yelled running to the boys . "How dare you!" She yelled then grabbed the boys' hands .

"Get them out now!" He screamed . "Get them the hell out now ! Get them away now!"

Rey looked at him and then pulled the boys out with her , shooting him a dirty look.

She kissed the boys and told them that they did nothing wrong , she held them till they fell asleep and kissed them both .

Rey walked to their bedroom with an angry face and rage against her husband .

She gathered a pillow and a blanket then wrote a note and placed it on the couch . With a smirk she locked the bedroom door .

*

Ben walked to their quarters and found a blanket and pillow on the couch as well as a note .

He opened the note and read it to himself .

You hurt my boys ,
You hurt me,
You hurt your neck on the couch.

-Your pissed off wife
Rey

He crumpled the note and threw it aside . Ben groaned then threw the pillow on the end then laid down on the couch and closed his eyes .

*

Ben woke up late in the morning, getting the sleep that he desperately needed and heard voices .

"Does daddy not love us anymore ?" Benji asked Rey from their bedroom.

"Daddy still loves you both... But he just ... He's sad" Rey said .

"Where did Stella go?" Lucas asked .

"Someone very mean hurt her... So now she's up in the sky... Like with Grandpa Han and Great Grandpa Anakin and Great Grandma Padmè"

"Are your mamma and daddy in the sky?" Benji asked .

"I think so ..." She said and kissed his forehead.

"Mamma ? Why is daddy sad but your not ?" Lucas asked her .

"I'm sad too... Daddy and I just deal with this differently" she said .

"Mamma ? Is Stella gonna come back?" Benji asked her.

"No sweetie" Rey sighed "she's not gonna come back... But she's up in the sky and she's gonna be okay... And we're gonna be okay"

"Is daddy gonna be okay?" Lucas asked his mother .

"I don't know" she sighed then sniffled .

"Mamma don't cry!" Benjamin said and then hugged her .

"Please don't cry mamma .... Me and Benji are here mamma !" Lucas crawled to her lap as well.

"We're gonna be here mamma ! We promise ! Right Luke ?"

"Right Benji!" He said and the two boys kissed their mother's cheek and hugged her.

-A.N.-
SO MANY FEELS
SO MANY FEEEEELLLLSSSSSS

-Joey