Chapter Twelve- We Need To Go Back To The Oldtimes

Kylo Ren was an angry man , Kylo Ren was a feared man ... But Kylo Ren was his daughter's favorite thing.

"Shh" Rey said bouncing the little girl in her arms in the living room , not wanting to be in the nursery in fear that Estella's crying would wake up the boys ... Aka the good babies .

"Mamma's here" she rocked her and hummed . "Shh... Daddy will be home soon" she whispered .

Little Ben and Little Luke were saints , they slept a after two rocks and burped after two pats . She could feed them both at the same time and then change them both .

Estella on the other hand was a handful . She was a crier ... She would scream her little head off and wouldn't stop till Ben was home .

She was a daddy's girl , true Rey worried ... What if she stayed like that her whole life ? Ben spoiled her to much for being only 7 months old .

The door to the family's quarters opened and in came Kylo Ren . Mask and all. "Take your daughter" Rey got up and handed the fussy baby to him.

The little girl in his arms began to smile a sleepy grin at her father . It warmed Rey's heart.

The big bag Kylo Ren , black helmet , leather gloves , cape, deadly lightsaber attached to his hip , and heavy boots were all suddenly softened by the little girl.

"She's been awake for two hours while the boys have been sleeping" Rey told him and then stood on her toes to take off his mask.

Within minutes the baby was asleep and Ben was now sitting on the couch , his little girl in his arms. "She loves you more than she loves me" Rey sighed when she sat down next to him.

"Rey ... She missed me that's all-" he tried to calm her down .

"Ben" she sighed "she cried all day ... Wouldn't sleep or allow me to change her or feed her ... She just wants you"

"She's like her mother" he smirked at his wife .

"No she's not... That little girl loves your fucking helmet more than she loves me ..."

"Oh Rey ," he groaned "she's a baby ... She probably just likes the shine of it"

"You're an asshole and I hate you" she said .

"Hold on " he then carried her to the nursery and placed her in her soft pink crib .

He walked out and saw his tired wife flipping through a holonet. "Do you have meetings tomorrow?" She asked.

"No ... I've cancelled them ... We need some family time" he said and then kissed her "and we need some you and me time" he kissed her.

"Oh Ben" she says "I would love that more than anything but I'm knee deep in baby things!"

"Rey" he then threw the baby bottles off the living room table and moved the baby blanket off the couch . "You and I need to get together sexually or we'll both be frustrated ..."

"I want too... I really do ... More than anything" she grabbed his hand and pressed it her too her breast . "But I'm nursing ... I'm still sore from giving birth ... I haven't had a good shower in weeks ... I song even know what a dress is " she told him.

"Babe" he then pulled her close "you don't need all the crap" he said .

"Ben, I'm so tired ... If you started I'd fall asleep right under you" she said .

"We need to go out ... You need to relax and just allow me to be a husband and you to be a wife ... Act as if we have no babies to worry or change or feed"

"Ben , it's 12:30 at night"

"Not tonight then... Tomorrow... I'll have the generals watch the babies ... It'd be funny to watch them fuss over Stella crying"

"She's throws as many tantrums as you" she joked . He then pulled her foot and began to rub it with his leather gloves still on his hands.

She smiled at her husband and watched him move his hands all over her sore feet.

He then sat her up against him and began to rub her shoulders . She let out a small moan. "God you have no idea how turned on I am" he whispered in her ear.

"I can feel your erection on my back Ben ... I think I know what you want... And as much as I would love to give it to you I'm way to tired"

"At least let me kiss your neck" he begged .

"Feel free " she moved her hair to the other side of her face and he began to suck and kiss her neck . His hands worked their way up to her breasts and squeezed them .

"Ben ... That wasn't the best idea" she said .

"Whys that baby?" He asked into her ear.

"Because I'm leaking and you just caused me to ruin another shirt... Fucking breast milk" she said and walked to their room.

Not only was he still turned on from her moaning he was way to hard to not be fucked ... He needed her and his hand wasn't going to do the trick .

He walked to their room and saw her changing into a fresh shirt. "I love you so much Rey "

"What do you want?" She asked turning to face him.

"No shirt to bed tonight" he said .

"Ben ... Please I need something to cover me -"

"You're going to wear one of your sexy nightgowns and allow me to hold you close and cup your ass" he said .

"Only if you don't wear a shirt then"

"Deal" he said and threw his clothes off to grab a pair of bed time pants . She threw on her soft blue nightgown and crawled into bed next to him.

"Tomorrow... I'm going to fuck you senseless" he said and kissed her lips .

"I can't wait" she smirked .

-A.N.-
GUYS ! ANY DAY NOW ILL BECOME A GOD MOTHER ! HOLY SHIT ILL HAVE A GOD DAUGHTER!
-Joey