Chapter Seventeen- Five Years

"Estella !" Rey yelled as her daughter was tearing her dress. "Estella stop that!" She scolded her.

Stella smirked and then grabbed the black marker and began to draw on the pink dress she wore .

"Estella ... Makers so help me...if you do not stop messing with your dress I will spank you so hard !" She yelled .

The little girl laughed and then made squiggly lines all over the fresh cotton.

"Estella Padmè Solo! Stop it this instant!" She screamed .

The little girl smiled and then grabbed another marker for her other hand.

"Estella !" Rey ran across the room and her daughter began to run from her.

"Estella Padmè !" They both stopped in their tracks to see Ben standing there, his black robes flowing down and his face painted with anger.

He walked to the little girl who somehow stood in place "daddy I'm -"

"Did you mother not tell you to stop?" He asked.

"Mamma said to stop" she sighed

"She did" he said angrily.

"Daddy I-"

"Silence " he scolded her. "You're a bad girl Estella ... A very bad girl ... Why didn't you stop when your mother told you to?"

"I just wanted to play with mamma "

"In your new dress that your grandmother made?" He asked his eyebrows furrowing together.

"I'm sorry daddy-"

"Oh don't be sorry to me ... You be sorry to your mother young lady" Ben told her . "Go apologize to your mother right now"

She nodded and walked to her mother and handed her the two markers . "I'm sorry Mamma... I'm sorry I didn't stop Mamma... I know I'm a bad girl-"

"You are a bad girl Estella ... When I tell you to stop you stop... I'm the mamma not you ... I make the choices you do not" Rey told her daughter.

"Do you still love me Mamma?" Estella asked looking up at her mother.

"I still love you Estella ... Daddy and I will always love you ... But you need to be a good girl... Daddy and I make you be a good girl because that's what you need to be"

"Daddy ? Do you still love me?" She asked turning to her father with her hazel pleading eyes.

"I still love you Estella Padmè ... But I also love your mother... Which means you will respect your mother" he said bending to he knees so he could make eye contact with her.

"I will respect mamma... I'm sorry mamma... I'm sorry daddy" she sighed.

"Estella ... You will go to bed with no dinner... Mamma will be putting you to bed right now" Ben said .

"But daddy! Mamma made cookies -"

"Well I suppose you won't have one" he said and then walked off.

*

Rey was in their bed waiting for Ben to come from telling the boys their story.

"Rey... You should have heard her" Ben said sighing as he sat down on the foot of the bed.

"What did Estella do now?" She asked crawling to sit next to him.

"She was crying and asking why the maker made her such a bad girl... Asking the maker why did we still love her" Ben sighed and then flopped down into Rey's lap.

She ran her hands through his hair . "Honey... She's five ... She needs to learn that she can't do things like this and she needs her consequences.."

"I wish I didn't have to punish her though" he sighed "she's my daughter and I had to yell at her today"

"Well you seem to have no problems yelling at the boys for their mistakes" she told him.

"Rey... Their my sons ... There is two of them... I have one daughter" he said.

"And ?"

"She's my little princess I don't like to hurt her feelings Rey... It like ... She looks so much like you and acts so much like you ! You're both fighters who love me yet defy me ... And when I'm reprimanding her I feel like I'm scolding you" he sighed.

"Ben... You are her father not her friend ... So please understand that you have to punish her sometimes" she then kissed his forehead.

"I didn't even have the chance to ask... How was the doctors ?"

"Still no baby" she sighed and then laid back.

"Still? What this has been five years?" He asked.

"I don't know why... I mean we have sex often and we are healthy people" she sighed and rolled to face him.

"Rey... Let's not think about it" he kissed her and she smiled .

-A.N.-
I HAVENT UPDATED THIS SHIT IN SO LONG SORRY ! BUT I HAVE LIKE 12 NEW STORIES OUT !

Okay I'm over exaggerating but I do have sold new books !!!

1. The Awakening
2. The Teaching Assistant Awakens
3. Switched

ALL REYLO SO PLEASE CHECK THEM OUT !!!!

-Joey

-Joey