Chapter Twenty-One - The End Is Only The Beginning

He stomped down the hall, the heartbreaking images of his own daughter lying dead in a glass coffin, his wife being held by his two sons.

He opened a door and walked up plenty of stairs . "Benjamin Solo... I've been waiting for "

He turned to see Seth. Standing there with his own lightsaber very similar to Ben's .

Ben reached for his saber and flared it up. "Seth" he sneered .

"You seem weaker" Seth said stepping close . "You seem lost... You say the only important thing in your life is your wife and children ... But we both know it's Estella"

"She is my child -"

"You love her more than you love your wife -"

"You don't know what you're talking about ! I love Rey !" He yelled .

"You forced her to wear skimpy outfits... Serve you and other men who would touch her like she was a whore ... You burnt her hands in boiling hot water ... You slammed her onto your bed and proceeded to insult her ... Insult her and her choices ... You then slapped her across the face and then forced her to once more to serve those men , where she had to touch another man... You forced her to have sex with you... You yelled at her for getting pregnant... You lied saying your children would be in the light but here they are ... In the dark..."

"You don't know anything -"

"And your sons... You never cared for them as much as you love her... You would only play with them if she was there... You yelled when they just wanted to see you"

"I was -"

"Don't you see ... You would do anything for Estella but little to nothing for your wife and sons"

"You don't -"

"You want her back more than anything Ben" Seth then threw his own saber down. "You can have her back-"

"How ?" He asked , fear and curiosity in his voice .

"Simple" Seth then stood to him, face to face. "Give me Rey... I can bring her back and you can have her ... Just give me Reyhanne "

"I can't -"

"Why don't you? You love your daughter more... All you have to do is bring Rey here ... I will bring Estella back to life and Rey will never know of how you betrayed her ... She will never know of you nor the force ... She will be with me"

"The boys -"

"They won't remember her... Only you will" he said .

"Okay" Ben said he shakes seth's hand then ran down to get Rey.

*

"Ben ... Ben ! Slow down!" She said as he tugged her along .

He stopped her before the door . "Rey ... Rey look at me" he said .

She looked at him and titled her head. "I love you.... I love you so much... No matter what I will always love you... I'm being torn and ... I will get you back okay?"

"Ben what's going -" he pressed his lips to hers then opened the door .

"Seth" he said .

Seth appeared with Estella in his arms. "Stella !" Rey yelled .

Estella began to wake up and in his arms . The child began to breath and stir . "Stella !" Rey yelled then walked to Seth .

He wove a hand above Rey and she fell to the floor . "Here" Seth said handing Ben the sleeping child.

The End ....

-A.N.-
GUYS !!! THIS BOOK IS NOW OVER !!! WOOP !

-Joey