HOBO!?

A/N: Hey guys, Merry Christmas! Hope you guys had a nice week. It's been busy for me all week but i finally updated. Sorry to keep you guys waiting. Have fun reading :) 

-----------

You were fully heal as you jumped up and down on your bed having a good time. Its been a week or two since you and Jacob talked. You tried your best to ignore him in school, and he did the same.

You glanced at the clock. It was only twelve o'clock in the afternoon. You sat down and pouted. *Hm... Should i go out?* You contemplated about the idea. Since you didn't have any plans today you decided to go.

You skipped downstairs, grabbed your shoes, and walked out the door. You called for a taxi, and in a few minutes you arrived in front of the shopping center. *It's been a long time since i've been here* You smiled happily and gladly walked in.

The whole place was decorated with lights and christmas decorations. Many of the stores were having sales. You walked towards one of the store you would always shop on and gave yourself a small tour. You glanced around at the new stuff.

A few hours later, you sat down at a table and bought some food. You had about two bags in your hand while other girls had about thirteen. RING! A familiar sound was coming out of your purse.

"Hi Zane"

"Luna! Why didn't you call me. I would've accompanied you if i knew you were that bored."

"I am perfectly fine! Just having a nice meal with some of my friends!" You fidget with your food while trying to sound convincing.

"The last time i checked i was your only friend. Don't you dare lie to me!"

"Don't you accuse me. I'm always honest" You beamed to yourself. You heard a chuckle on the other end and then a loud beep telling you that he had hung up.

*Idiot... At least say bye...* You blew a raspberry but your spit ended up on a very familiar face.

"Yah!" Zane shouted which made you flinch a bit.

"Sorry Zane... I didn't know." You held out a clean piece of tissue you always keep in your bag. He wiped his face and sat down. You gasp when you saw someone standing behind him. You instantly turned around and check your surrounding. *What am i doing? What are the chances that they're here on the same day as me?!*

You sighed in relief and calmed yourself down. Jacob sat down in the chair next to Zane. You ignored his glances and stares. "Hi...Hi Jacob." You stupidly smiled.

He was surprised that you actually said something to him. "Uh.... Yea, hi." Jacob awkwardly said.

Zane glanced back and forth between you two. "Whats wrong with you two? Did you guys break up or something?" He joked but that only got him an angry glare from his older brother. He could feel tension in the air and quickly stood up. "I'm hungry, be right back." He rubbed his stomach while walking away.

"Where are you going?!" You yelled.

"Where else? Food!" Zane replied, and with that he disappeared in the crowd.

While both of you waited for Zane to hurry back with the food, awkward-ness filled the air. You didn't know what to say or talk about. 

"Luna..." Jacob cleared his throat. "Would you um... mind telling me why you ran away from me last time?" 

You explained the whole story to him since there was no point in hiding it from him. He nodded in understanding and was relief that you didn't really hate him. He also felt guilty that he brought you so much pain. 

"You should've told me, i could've done something for you. I feel like its my fault that they did that to you" Jacob said. 

"No, don't be. None of it was your fault, don't worry about it." You put your hand over his to assure him that everything was ok. But you quickly moved it away when you noticed what you were doing. 

Jacob faked a cough and you turned away a bit so he wouldn't see your cheeks red. *Whats wrong with me. It was just a mere touch of the hand. Nothing act weird over.* You shook your head to clear the thought.

"So, we're good right? Still friends?" Jacob scratched the back of his head. You beam and nodded.

You checked your phone and noticed that it was quite late for you to be out. You said bye to Jacob and skipped towards the exit. 

Zane came back to the table with food for all three of you a few minutes you left. "Where did she go now?" 

"You just missed her." Jacob grabbed a piece of fries. 

"Come on! Hands off my food, i used my money and paid for all of this" Zane put his hands around the food, guarding it. 

"You're gonna eat 3 servings?" Jacob weirdly look at him. Zane nodded and started to dig in. Jacob burst out laughing. "Fatty!"

---------

You woke up early next morning with the sunlight shining in your eyes. You looked on your drawers at all of your pictures. Your eyes slowly moved across each one as they reach your grandma and you. You felt bad that you haven't given her a call or visit her for a while. *Hmm... Should i visit her today? I am free the whole day*

You nodded in agreement and got dress. The weather wasn't too cold but it wasn't too warm so you decided to wear a hoodie just in case. You walked outside and got on the earliest bus route in the morning.

You arrived at your grandma's house minutes later. Everything was the same as you had remembered. But surprisingly the yard in the front looked cleaner and neat, the fence wasn't leaning to one side, and the gate's lock was fix.

*Strange, did granny do all of this?* You laughed a bit. *No... she couldn't have. She's a bit too old.* You smiled and used your keys to get in the house.

The smell of medicine, flowers, and cookies hung in the air. You stopped a bit and took in everything. *I missed this place! It's been a long time. Where is my granny?* You peered around in the kitchen but she wasn't there.

You stopped at the living room when you saw a figure laying on the old, but still very pink couch. "Granny? Is that you?" You stepped closer so you could see a bit more clearly.

Your eyes widen when you realize that it wasn't granny at all. It was a boy; about the same age as you sleeping. *Who... who is this? Why is there a boy in gran's house?*

You, didn't know what to do, started to panick and yelled, "GRANNY! THERE'S A HOBO ON YOUR COUCH!"