Slut!

A light breeze blew past you as you walk towards school. It was a nice, warm day. Even though it was still cold and winter was still lingering around, the birds were out cheerfully chirping. 

The grounds of the school was filled with the usual people you see every morning. The group of gossiping girls hanging near the gate like they were planning to ditch school right at that minute to catch a bus and go shopping. The familiar guys that played soccer in the fairly big grass area.  

Making your way into school and towards your locker, and felt somewhat uneasy. Someone stood in front of your locker that made you smiled. You hurried over and quickly dialed in your combination before letting him speak.   

"You look cheery today. Did you get a good night sleep?" He asked and took your heavy backpack weight off your shoulder.   

He handed you your bag and you put it in your locker and closed it. "Always." You smiled.   

"Let's go to class. We'll be late." Nathan suggested.   

Both of you nonchalantly walked down the crowded hallway. You didn't bother about other people like how you normally did, but just focus on Nathan. Suddenly someone slammed into your shoulder making you double back.   

"Slut." The girl said and walked away.   

You looked back but didn't know who it was. Finally snapping back to reality, you notice people were looking, pointing, whispering, and even snickering at you a lot more than usual. Glancing around since you didn't know what was going on.   

You hadn't done anything embarrassing to make them laugh at you so you were a bit confuse. Nathan nudge your arm a little and asked with a bit concern when he saw your face. "What's wrong?" 

"N-Nothing... Nothing at all." You stuttered and tried your best to ignore the people around you. 

As you walked pass the cafeteria, a few girls were spitting at you and calling you names. Even Nathan started to notice and pulled you closer to him. When both of you reach the big main hallway, there were fliers everywhere covering every inches of the walls, and there was a big picture. What were those pictures? It was when you had planted a kiss on Nathan's cheek at the party. 

"Nathan... What are these?" You stared at them. You wanted to cry but couldn't. 

He walked over and tear the flier in half. "Who took these?!" He growled. 

Running through the hallway, he push everyone out of his way and tried to clear the walls of the fliers. You were still standing there speechless. Nathan huffed as he came back to your side. 

"Done!" He beamed. 

"You missed one." 

"What?" He frantically looked around and was confuse. "But I--" 

"There!" You interrupted him and pointed up high. He followed your faze and his mouth fell open. 

"I'm sorry Luna, but i can't reach that." He apologized and hung his head low.

You gave him a half hearted smile. "Let's just go to class..."

You wanted the day to end even though it hasn't even begin yet. Nathan on the other wouldn't obliged. He pulled you until you were in front of Zane's locker. 

"I've been trying to find you!" Zane shouted a bit too loud. 

"Look..." Nathan showed him the fliers that had been up on the wall. "Who took this picture?!" 

Zane stared at it like it was something new to him. "I-I don't know." 

Zane didn't look like himself either. Being his friend for a long time allow you to be able to tell his emotion very clearly. Right now he didn't look happy at all. 

*What's wrong with Zane?* You thought to yourself. 

Not before you could give it a little more thought, Nathan continued on with his questions. "There were little people at the party. One of them have to took the picture." 

"And you think that was me?! Why would i do that to Luna?" Zane finally burst out. His loud voice echo through the hallway causing head to turn towards his direction. It was so sudden making you flinch also. 

Nathan apologized right away. "Then who would've done it." 

Before Zane could answer, you interrupted and answer instead. "It seems like Zane's not in a good mood. Let's just go." 

Nathan looked at you for a while before agreeing and pulled you with him towards the cafeteria. He searched around and seemed to have spotted the person when he yelled for them to come over. 

"Hi Nathan!" Carol cheerfully said. Of course Jacob was next to her. He looked at you and smiled. 

"Hey Luna!" Jacob waved. You gave him a small one back. 

"Did you guys take this picture?!" Nathan held up the crinkled paper that had been in his hand since this morning. 

Carol gasp a bit too loud and Jacob snatched it from Nathan's hand. While they were talking, you glanced around the cafeteria. People, especially the girls, glared at you menacingly. Every person your eyes land on, they were either looking at your like your disgusting or sneering and calling you a slut. You diverted back to the conversation because you didn't want to listen to what people were saying. 

"I'll make sure to take all of it down. Don't worry Luna!" Jacob assured you. 

"Why don't you ask Taylor? I'm sure it wasn't her but maybe she saw. I think it was that Seth guy. He looked suspicious!" Carol suggested. 

*Seth?! No it can't be him. How did he put up these posters then?* You contemplated. 

Before you could ask Carol anymore. They were already across the cafeteria. You sigh and turned to Nathan. "We're really late for class. Let just forget it Nathan." He nodded, took your hands in his, and walk out of the cafeteria.   

Both of you were stopped when a group of girls came up to you. "Look everyone. It's the slut of the day!" Amber yelled so everyone could hear.  

People all around laughed. Your eyes were getting teary but you were determine not to cry. Nathan held out his hand protectively in front of you. "Move Amber. Don't make me move you myself." He said coldly.   

Amber stared at Nathan but said, "Now you're hiring people to protect you? What is he? Your midnight sex buddy?" She laughed, followed by her fellow girls.   

"You little bi---" Nathan was about to burst out, but Amber stopped him and continued to look at you.  

"First you broke up Zane and Taylor and then you go kissing another guy. You really are a slut!" She spat and walked away, still laughing with her friends.   

Your eyes widen at the first few words she had said. *I... I broke up Zane and Taylor?* You burst out from behind Nathan's protective arms and ran out of the school.   

It was no longer a nice day. The sky was dark and there were thunder sound in the distant. Heavy rain was falling from the sky as you ran out from the gate. You didn't know where you were going since your bag was still in your locker with your house key. You kept running and soon your running turn into a slow walk. Wanting the rain to just wash you away, you stood in the middle of a deserted playground and let the rain mix with your tears that were spilling out. All of your clothes and your hair was drench but you didn't care.  

A sound came from behind you. It seem like someone was calling your name but you didn't have the urge to look back. The voice became louder and louder until you felt like the person was right behind you. Suddenly, you were turned around and was embraced in a hug.   

"Don't do that ever again..." Nathan muttered and hugged you tighter.   

Wrapping your arms around his waist and burying your head into his chest, you cried even more. Both of you stood there as the rain was pouring down. But you nor Nathan didn't care. 

-----------

A/N: Oooo~ I told you there was drama. Such a short chapter and sorry for the long wait. Also please remember to comment! I want feedback >.<

Can you guy guess who took the picture?