Chapter 5

I was munching on my potato chips while watching tv when my someone knocked on my door. I groaned knowing it was Jungkook, since Jimin and him are the only ones who know my room number. He kept on knocking on the door hard while I glided off the couch.

"Just a second!" I shouted. I walked over to the front door and opened it, surprised that he wasn't alone.

"H-Hi," I said, caught off guard that Taehyung is here with him. I don't care looking like trash in front of Jungkook since he has seen me worse than this, but this is the first time for Taehyung. And I looked completely like trash.

"Hi Jinni," Taehyung brushed past me as he entered the house along with Jungkook who ruffled my hair. I swatted his arm away and he chuckled in return.

"Can someone explain to me what's going on?" I referred to Taehyung who unexpectedly came over.

"Oh, this kid over here?" Jungkook pointed to Taehyung.

"Don't 'kid' me kiddo, I'm your hyung," Taehyung punched his arm.

"Wow, you seem to already know each other," I widened my eyes at the sight before me. "And aren't you supposed to go to work now?"

"Me? Kiddo, I work part-time. Do you have amnesia or something?" Jungkook raised his eyebrow.

"Oh," I replied, embarassed. "Anyway, what are you guys doing here?"

"Well I'm bored. Can't I visit my own sister?" Jungkook raised his eyebrow and snatched my packet of chips, plopping onto my couch.

"How many times do I need to tell you, I'm not your sister," I gritted my teeth.

"Whatever sister," Jungkook responded in which I rolled my eyes.

I turned to look at Taehyung who had been standing beside me and watching us all along, "And what about you?"

"I'm bored too. When I dropped by the mart he told me that he was getting off work soon and wanted to visit you so I figured that I'd drop by," He smiled at me.

"Okayyy so you guys already know each other?" I trailed off.

"Taehyung hyung and I had a little chat just now. Turns out that we used to go to the same school before this but we just never noticed each other," Jungkook replied.

"Oh, wow. Cool," I replied unenthusiastically.

"Hey, Jinni. Can I use your bathroom?" Taehyung politely asked me.

"Sure, it's in the door beside my kitchen there," I pointed to the wooden door beside my kitchen.

Once I heard the door of the bathroom clicked, I immediately ran to Jungkook.

"What is going on? Why is he here?" I whispered to him.

"I know, I find it weird too when his face lit up when I said that I wanted to see you. He said that he wanted to tag along, and you know, since you guys already know each other I thought that it wouldn't be a burden to bring him along," Jungkook whispered to me while keeping his eye on the bathroom door.

"Anyway you promised to tell me how you met this guy, I've been waiting for ages," Jungkook glared at me.

"Okay okay, I'll just make this quick. I met him outside the club when he asked for a cigarette from me. That's all. And then after that we started bumping into each other," I rambled on.