Chapter 24

I felt Taehyung's hands tightly wrapped around my waist when the rays of sunlight that passed through the blinds fell on top of me. I opened my eyes and saw that Taehyung and I were literally spooning each other. Well, this is a nice sight to see.

I smiled as my eyes traced his messy hair, peaceful face and the warm tone of his skin against the sun rays. He must have been an angel in disguise. Yup, it's confirmed. I brought my hands underneath my head and used them as my pillows as I stare at the angel sleeping in front of me.

Just all of a sudden, I felt my heartbeat raced faster. I knew it. This is the effect he had on me. I know now what Jungkook said is true. I like him. I like Kim Taehyung. But, he would never feel the same way to me, would he? I can never let him find out that I like him or our friendship would end up disastrous.

For now, let's just enjoy this view before it's too late.

Too late...

Too late....

My eyes widened in shock when I realised what day it is. I checked my phone and saw that it was 9.30 am. Shit, shit, shit, I'm so late for school. I should've known and set my alarm if I knew I was going to oversleep.

I shot up from the comforter and was about to wake Taehyung up when our scene from the last time we slept together played in my mind. He's not going to like it if I wake him up just because I'm late for school.

I looked at him and slowly moved my body further away in an attempt to successfully stand and make my way to the bathroom but all of a sudden, his hand jolted for mine and held onto it.

"Don't go," He said in his husky, morning voice with his eyes still closed.

My eyes widened in disbelief and I leand in closer to observe his face. Eyes still closed, light snores still escaping his mouth. He's definitely dreaming, that should not be a big deal.

I tried to slowly pull my hand away from his grip so that I won't wake him up while I'm trying to pry free from him but as soon as I initiated the first move he pulled me quickly, which caused me to bolt in front and fall ontop his chest.

"Taehyung—"

He positioned himself comfortably and pulled me closer to him as he wrapped his arms around my body. To make it impossible for me to escape, he locked me by putting his leg on top of mine, literally banished the last resort for me to escape.

"Taehyung, I'm late. I need to go to school," I looked up at him. This boy, his eyes are still closed.

"Don't go. Just skip school for today," He spoke against my hair.

Why haven't I think of that? Oh well, school is boring anyway. Skipping it would be something fun.

"But still, it's already half past 9. We should wake up and—"

"Good, it's still early. More cuddle time for me then," He tightened his arms around me and nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck.

"But—"

His light snores cut me off, indicating that he's back into dreamland. This boy, he's really something. I could feel his warm breath against my neck. I gulped when I realised the very close proximity between the two of us. Why am I getting bothered all of a sudden? It's not like we haven't been this close before.

I put a hand on top of my heart only to find it beating extremely fast. "Heart, please give me a break." I beated my heart.

I spent almost another half an hour just staring at his face until he decided that he had enough of cuddling and opened his eyes.