Chapter 18

"Why did you show up at school just now?" I asked him as he drove us to the mall.

"What? I can't show my face to the school? Geez, I only wanted to pick you up and have lunch together, and you know. Maybe start our real lesson," He said as he paid attention to the road.

"Lesson? What lesson?"

"Lesson on making Jimin jealous, duh."

"Oh, right. We haven't got that started yet," I only realised about it today. "By the way, it was cool of you to piss him off like that." I winked at him.

"I was expecting for an express of gratitude," He sounded disappointed.

"I was complimenting you," I frowned.

"I saved your ass from being kicked just now."

"Thank you," I huffed it out.

"Finally," He looked at me victoriously and smirked, "You're welcome."

"Keep your eyes on the road, young man" I pushed his face to the direction in front and caused him to chuckle.

Once we reached the mall, we had our lunch at the food court. Say that it's a boring place, say that it's not at all high-end, I don't care when it comes to food. As long as it makes my tummy happy I'm fine with whatever place it is.

"So, what are you going to teach me, guru?" I popped a dumpling into my mouth.

"Hmm, let's see," He thought for a while as he slurped his strawberry milkshake. So manly. "Let'start with making him regret what he's missing out on."

"Oookay and what should that be?" I set aside my food, clearly interested in this topic more than my meal.

"Let's change the way you dress," He said blatantly.

There was an uncomfortable silence as I tried to comprehend what he just said before this.

"Seriously? Are you kidding me?"

He shook his head.

"You want me to change the way I dress? What? Do I dress badly enough?" I must admit that I was a bit butthurt by what he said. I think I look just fine all this while and he wanted me to change?

"No, not all. It's not like that," He grabbed my hands from across and engulfed it in his. At least that made me feel better.

"Then, what is it? I think I dress just fine," I shrugged my shoulders and right after I said that, he immediately snapped his fingers.

"That. That's it. You dress just fine," He closed his eyes and sighed after he saw I didn't quite get what he meant. "Girl, you shouldn't look 'just fine'. You need to look bombastic!" He raised our hands in the air.

"Why?" I raised my eyebrow. I honestly don't get the idea of looking bombastic when all I want is to feel comfortable in comfortable clothes.

"You need to show off your curves. Missy, if he doesn't know what you truly look like, he won't be attracted to you."

My jaw dropped open and I slapped his face, earning an 'ow' from him.

"What did you do that for?" He shrieked out.

"Drop that plan. It's useless," I squinted my eyes.

"Why? It's an excellent idea," He sounded dramatic as if his idea had been rejected by the parliament.

"Please be reminded that the reason he cheated on me is because I didn't want to give him sex. Meaning that he was attracted to me anyway," I said as-a-matter-of-factly.