Chapter 1

I woke up this morning and looked at my watch, noticing that it was 10 am. I slumped back into bed and groaned as I stretched myself. Thank god it's a Sunday morning or I'll have to rush to school.

I got up and washed myself up, putting on my lazy clothes after that. I climbed downstairs and made a simple breakfast which was omelette and coffee. My head was throbbing because I got home late last night which ended up me going to bed late as well.

After finishing my breakfast, I did the dishes and checked my phone. Nothing much to read, just the bombarding messages from our class group chat asking about our assignments and all.

These people aren't living their lives the right way.

Something caught my eyes when I was scrolling through the messages and noticed that my boyfriend's name popped up.

Jimin : Hey, where were you last night?

Jimin : Check your messages cutie pie xx

Jimin : Come on babe are you still mad at me??

Jimin : Okay we can talk about this later if you 
              drop by my house xx

Jimin : Pleaseee??? Jinni???

Jimin : Are you seriously ignoring me?

Jimin : i know what i did was wrong, please hear
             me out first. i can explain.

I rolled my eyes and deleted his messages, it felt revolting to see him act all innocent when clearly I know what's going on between him and that bitch at school. I threw my phone onto the couch and went to my jacket lying on the table to fish out for my box of cigarette only to find out that it was empty.

I had two left last night and I only used one, where the hell did the other one go?

I searched for any signs of my cigarette if it has slipped out of the box and into the pocket of my jacket but it wasn't there. Nothing.

Ah, right. That guy took it last night. What was his name again, Taehyung?

I sighed at the thought of that random stranger finishing the last bit of my cigarette and changed into a plain jumper and jeans. I slipped into my vans and made my way to the mart. If only I could ask the latter to treat me another cigarette in return, but I don't even know his whereabouts. The only thing I know about him is his name. Well, it's not like I'm going to meet him again anyway. Seoul is a big place.

I slowed down my pace when I got nearer to the mart that I always go to when I need my cigarettes. I opened the door and the bell jingled, indicating that a customer has entered.

"Welco-- oh, Jinni yah annyeong!" Jungkook, the cashier who happens to be one of my closest friends, greeted me. I just hummed in return and nodded at him.

I stood in front of him and nudged my head towards the display of cigarettes behind him, waiting for him to fish one out for me. He slowly turned around with an eyebrow raised and looked back at me.

"Again?" He sounded frustrated as I nodded. Reluctantly, he took the packet of cigarettes and handed it out to me.

"What's wrong this time? You seem to be out of mood right now," He chatted as he scanned the cigarettes.