Chapter 17

The next morning at school was a day that I dreaded the most. Mostly, because I will have to face Nara the bitch when I walk into it, not that I wanted to but because I don't have a choice. It's a small school, even if I don't want to see her she'll slip into my way just to annoy the hell out of me. And also because I don't want to bump into Jimin as well. Catching him cheating on me was enough but him catching me making out with Taehyung the other night ain't going to help it either.

I quickly went into my classroom before the bell rang and succeeded in avoiding Nara but I don't think that I'm even barely up for survival after school ended because she'll try to find me to my roots.

Just as I thought, a voice that I'm too familiar with called for me from behind as I tried to creep out of the classroom through the back door once classes ended.

"Jinni! Aaaaaanyeong!" That annoying voice of hers make me want to rip out her throat so badly.

"Goddamn it," I cursed under my breath before I turned to her and gave her a fake smile. "Speaking of the devil, look who's here?"

"Aww, you were talking about me earlier? That's so sweet of you," She pretended to be touched but frowned when she noticed that I was alone. "But who were you talking to, honey? There's no one here."

"Oh yeah, there is someone. I'll show you who," I said and pretended to rummage through the pocket of my hoodie, looking for something. I slowly brought out my hand back in front of her face with my middle finger up.

"Oh look, it's Miss Fuckety Face, boo. Say hi to her," I shoved my middle finger in front of her face, much to her dismay. "Boo, meet Nara a.k.a Miss Fuckety Face. Nara, meet my number one companion that people find uncomfortable to be with since she just likes to fly into people's face, Boo."

She scoffed and looked at me unbelievably, leaving me a smirk plastered on my face. "She automatically appears in front of people I don't like, don't ask me why. It just happens so." I added, just to annoy her.

"You better watch it, Park," She approached me closer and pointed to me, trying to threaten me.

"I'm so scared," I faked a yawn.

"Remember when I told you to break up with him before this? I told you he was cheating on you, you didn't listen to me. And now, look what happened," She twirled the ends of her hair.

"You know what? I feel sorry for you actually, Nara," I crossed my arms across my chest and gave her an actual smile.

"And why would that be? I wasn't the one cheated on, I'm not even his girlfriend," She thought saying that would make her look better but she just made herself look more pathetic.

"Exactly what you said. I'm sorry for you because of that. I'm sorry, that because I couldn't give him sex, he had to go to you. He's just using you for sex. Yup, I was his girlfriend, not you. I was the one in a relationship with him, not you. You're just his sex toy that he had to find because I didn't want to give him that," I finished my sentence and looked up at her, this time not feeling intimidated by her height at all because I knew what I just said burned her soul judging from her red face.

"You just wait. I am going to crumble your life and burn you down to—"

"What's going on here?" Another new nemesis of mine butted into our conversation.

"Oh, baby. Your mean ex just slapped me in my face," She pretended to rub her cheek and went closer to Jimin, leaning on his chest. I could tell that he was really uncomfortable. Uncomfortable with her, or uncomfortable with the situation, I don't know.