Chapter 21

I got up from bed surprisingly early today, looks like I have a lot of spare time to spend before I reach the school. After taking a quite long shower (because I had a lot of time, duh), I went and changed into a sweater and my skinny jeans. I happily skipped to the kitchen and realised that I didn't have anything to cook with. Oh.

Just then, the beeper on my door went off, signaling that someone has entered. Oh my god, I need to remind myself a thousand times to change the passcode. Someone dumped a bag of McDonald's big breakfast on the table in front of me. I looked up and saw Taehyung with his hands shoved in the pockets of his hoodie.

"Eat up," He nudged his head towards the food and went to the fridge to grab a packet of capri-sun.

"You're up early today," I said as I munched onto the warm hot cake in front of me.

"I could say the same to you."

"I have school today," I replied as-a-matter-of-factly.

"You have a point," He sipped onto the cold orange juice and sat on the chair in front of me.

"So, tell me. Why did you suddenly decide to be an angel and buy me breakfast?" I was quite surprised he actually came here early in the morning and bought me breakfast at that.

"If you think that buying you breakfast makes me an angel, wait till I drive you to school later," He pointed at me and quickly finished his juice.

I dramatically dropped my fork and my jaw, putting my hand on top of my heart. "Aw, you're going to drive me to school later? What an angel."

"Sarcastic bish," He hissed at me. "Finish your meal or you're going to be late."

"Fine, but seriously. What are you up to? This is the first time you're going to drive me to school."

He popped the packet of Capri-Sun he finished into the dust bin and cracked his knuckles, staring at me. "We're going to start our plan today."

"Today? This early morning? Are you serious?" He nodded. "And how will that happen? What are we going to do later?"

"Simple. Now that I've told Jimin I'm your boyfriend," I cut him off and corrected him.

"Fake."

"—Right, now that I've told Jimin I'm your fake boyfriend, we can start acting right away. Everytime we bump into him."

"And how simple will that be?" I quickly finished my meal and set the empty plate aside, more interested in what he has to say.

"Really simple, trust me. When I send you to school later, let's wait until Jimin pops up. And when he does, let the show begins," He smirked at me as he stood up. "Come on, let's get you to school now."

"Show? What show?" He pulled me up and let me take my backpack before he dragged me to his car.

"You know, the lovey dovey things couples do whenever they're together. What do they call it? Public display of affection?" He started the engine and drove out of the apartment building to my school.

"Oh, okay. I got it," I trailed off. Somehow, I thought about us kissing in front of the students in school just like the ones I saw in movies and it made me blush terribly.

"Including kissing," He broke me out of my thoughts and looked at me, smirking.

"A-Arasseo, I said I got it," I stuttered and looked out the window to try to hide my blush.

Right at that time, the traffic light turned red and the car stopped. Perfect, just perfect. He turned to me and squished both ends of my lips, making me look like a squishy chicky. "Aigoo, look at you. You're all blushing, do you like me that much?" He teased me.