Chapter 14

"What the hell ?" Jimin stood in the middle of the walkway, causing us to jump off from each other and stared at him in shock. "You've been cheating on me all this while?"

Wow. He's accusing me of  cheating on him after I caught him cheating on me.

"Excuse me, you were the one cheating on me," I scoffed and that caused him to shut up. "Don't try to spin the story after being caught last night."

"Well, I don't know if you have been doing this ever since we were dating or you just started after we broke up last night —" "I dumped you," I corrected him. "Whatever," He glared at me and continued, "Even if it's the second choice, looks like you already have a replacement for me. Wow, you sure are quick."

"And why does that matter to you? You cheated on me anyways, like you care about my feelings," I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms across my chest. "This has nothing to do with you, we're not together anymore. It shouldn't be one of your concerns. Go run back to your pathetic little bitch Nara." I shooed him away.

He stood there looking at me trying to comprehend what I just said. "Whoa, okay, fine. This has nothing to do with me, right? I came here trying to apologise to you and explain every single thing why I did that —" "You don't need to explain why you fucked her," I hissed at him.

"And there you go cutting me off again. You know what? Okay, cool. If I don't care about you, I won't be running here trying to explain my situation. Looks like you got over me so fast now, huh?" He nudged his head towards Taehyung who stood closely to me all this while.

"What do you care anyway? Stop pretending like you care about my feelings. You never did. Go away." I shook my head.

"Alright, fine. Adios!" He shouted in a mocking tone and went straight to the door without looking back, slamming it hard.

"Whoa," Taehyung breathed after the little 'drama' ended.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed myself a glass of water to calm down my nerves, Taehyung following me from behind.

"How'd he get into your house?" He raised his eyebrow.

"He was my boyfriend. Of course he knows the password to my door," I said as-a-matter-of-factly. "Looks like I need to change it."

"You actually did a good thing, today. I'm impressed," He gave me a sly grin as he leant against the counter top beside me.

"What do you mean?"

"You didn't try to make yourself look pathetic, in fact you kind of like bit back, I guess? Anyway, you defended yourself. Which was good. You didn't make yourself look submissive, you know. If you acted by apologising and begging him to understand you then it would make it look like you were in the wrong," He nodded his head as he explained.

"I could use you as my teacher," I said and he chukled until the atmosphere turned silent again. "But seriously."

His face turned serious and he shifted so now, he's standing in front of me. "You're considering my help that I offered that day?"

"Yeah, the one that you offered. When you said that you wanted to help me look like I was cheating but I wasn't," I nodded instantly.

"Hm, looks like you gave it a thought," He smirked.

"Yeah, just a second ago," I rolled my eyes.

"Since you guys are not together anymore, it won't be considered trying to make you look like you were cheating. Maybe, something like..." He trailed off and looked at the ceiling.

"Something like trying to make him jealous and going out with you? Making him regret all the fun he's missing?" I continued for him.

"Bingo," Taehyung ruffled my hair and high-fived me. "Oh, and don't forget. This is not just for making him jealous."