Chapter 35

"It's snowing really heavily!" Taehyung shouted as he looked out of the window in excitement.

"You like snow that much?" I scoffed in amusement as I observed his rare 5-year-old side staring outside the window in amazement at the sight before him.

He turned to me and pouted when he realised I was not entertained. "Who doesn't? You're making me look like a little kid now."

"You are," I shrugged my shoulders, teasing him.

"I'm not," He shook his head and frowned.

"You are," I said once again, chuckling this time.

"Let's go outside," He walked to me and grabbed my arm, automatically making me stand up and follow him.

"For what?" I raised my eyebrows when we were in the elevator to go down but he didn't say anything.

"Just wait and see," He muttered under his breath once the elevator door opened.

We walked out of the building and just as I thought we were going to do something serious, he suddenly stopped and without any alert, he ran away from me (which confused the hell out of me) and took a huge lump of snow in his hand and threw it to me.

"YAH KIM TAEHYUNG!" I shouted in coldness once the lump of ice came in contact with me. "Ah, cold cold!"

"Now you know what we're going to do," He smirked at me as he went to get another lump of ice from the ground.

"Like I said before, you're five years old," I rolled my eyes in disbelief.

"Okay, whatever. Join me," He said as he focused his gaze on the lump of ice he's shaping into a ball.

"No, it's cold. I'm going inside," I said without looking at him and walked quickly towards the entrance of my building but shockingly, I felt a huge lump of ice came in contact with my ass.

I froze in my spot as I heard giggles coming from behind me and clenched my teeth. I slowly turned around and saw Taehyung rolling on the ground as he clutched his stomach, laughing his ass off.

He. Just. Threw. A. Snowball. To. My. Ass.

"Kim Taehyung, I'm warning you," I pointed a finger to him.

"Oo, I'm so scared," He said in sarcasm.

"I'm serious, I'm going back inside," I said in a serious tone and turned around.

"Oh, come on. Just one session," He whined at me as he remained in his location which was a few steps away from me.

"Don't even think about it," I shook my head.

"Let loose a little."

"Nuh uh," I said and I already reached the door but before I managed to even push it open, I felt another lump of cold ice on my ass.

"That's it," I shouted and turned around to lunge at him with a snowball that I didn't even realise I made. I quickly ran to him and threw the snowball onto his back.

"That's it, now we're talking," He grinned widely and stood up, running away from me as he grabbed some lumps of ice while doing so.

"Kim Taehyung, where do you think you're going?" I asked him with an intimidating tone, not even realising that I'm actually smiling.

"Oh, I'm really scared. Don't hurt me," He faked cry as he tried to run away from me as far as he can.

Just as I got close to him, he suddenly stopped and hid his hands at his back. Being the silly girl I am, I assumed he was weaponless.