Chapter 32

"I am in love with you," He vomitted those words out.

"W-What?" I was speechless, surprised, taken aback, confused when he said those words to me.

"I am in love with you," He said slowly and clearly this time. "I love you, Jinni."

My eyes never left his nor did they blink even once as I tried to process what he just said to me. Never have I thought that he would go to the extent of liking me, let alone loving me. And here this guy is confessing his love to me. When all along, I already have those feelings for him. I...don't have to worry about how he feels about me anymore.

"Well...?" He waited for my response when I was busy smiling all to myself. "Um, fuck, I'm sorry. Just forget what I just said. So, the thing is, I uh—"

I cut him off by laughing and covering his mouth with my hand. He raised his eyebrow and muffled out the words 'what's wrong?'

"I love you too," I said without thinking of anything else.

Everything stopped that time and he slowly took my hand away from his mouth. I could see his smile slowly carved onto his face despite the fact that it was dark.

"Really?"

"No, I was just kidding," I teased him and turned away.

"Oh, come on," He whined and turned me around back to him.

"Of course, dumbass. Why would I say that if I didn't mean it?" I chuckled at his sillyness.

He then shut up for a while and tried to pull a straight face, probably trying to look cool in front of me after confessing to me a few minutes ago. Sigh, this guy, really. I guess he couldn't hold in his excitement when he burst into giggles and covered his embarassed face by snuggling it into the crook of my neck while literally squeezing me to him.

"Taehyung," I tried to hold in my laughter.

"What?"

"I've never seen you so...fanboy-ish?"

"Shut up, just let me be. The woman I love that I just confessed to just confessed back to me saying she loves me too, how can I not be excited?"

"Aigoo, this guy is so cute," I made fun of him and pinched the sides of his cheeks. I know how much guys hate it when girls call them cute instead of hot.

"Yah, hajima. Don't call me cute," He pouted.

"Arasseo, arasseo," I nodded in agreement to him. "....Cute boy."

"Yah!" He shouted at me in an annoyed tone.

"But, when did you start having feelings for me?" I couldn't deny the fact that I was curious about that.

"Hmm, let's see. I'm not sure either," He looked at the ceiling and rubbed his chin. Suddenly, he leaned in to my ear and whispered to me, sending chills running down my spine. "I think it was the first time I met you."

"What? Outside the club? How is that even possible, like pfscht we didn't even know each other that time," I scoffed to try hide my blushing self but it wasn't helping at all.

"I thought love at first sight was impossible too actually, but I think that was proven wrong when I saw your lips and suddenly crave for it so much," He whispered again and after I was caught in time, trying to process what he just said to me, he climbed on top of me and straddled me, with his hands pinning mine against the bed.