Hi~

Started : September 14 ,2017

edited on : November 6, 2017 (lol sorry guys)

"I'm going!" I called out , while putting on shoes. "be careful!" I hummed in reponse at my Mother's reply and quickly headed out. I am excited as this will be my new school, since my father got transferred here for work. Taking my time to school, I looked around the surrounding just to find out that the walk to school is filled with beautiful views. There's a huge park with a lake in the middle, some cute cafe and a road with flowery trees at each side.

"ah I'm late!" I gasped once noticing it's 8, which means I am 30 minutes late. Luckily, the distance between the cafe and the new school is just 5 minutes away.

Being a girl coming from not rich family,I gawked in shock as I walked in the school ground. The school was massively huge and fancy-looking.

"is this school for the rich or something? " I thought to myself while my feet continously walking towards the school's entrance.

The inside is as good as it looked on the outside, everything looked so expensive that i can't help but to just mutter a 'woah'. As I am walking along a hallway, I happened to saw a guy leaning to a locker with ear plugged and eyes closed. The school is not only massive, the guys here is good-looking too. I chuckled softly and headed to the black-haired guy. 

He have long eyelashes with fair complexion, pinkish plump lips and quite a fit body. His jawline is sharper than my intellect but still have that perfectly rounded cheek that looked so adorable! He looked like a baby! Damn y/n, checking guys out on your first day? This is so not like me! I shook the thought off and carefully greet him. 

"Hi... ". Knowing he didn't hear me with his ear plugged, I tapped on his shoulder for a few times. Still no response. "hi" I said a bit louder.

"is he ignoring me?"I scoffed as I pulled one of the earpluggs off. "hi?" I literally screamed into his ears. 

" what? " he asked with his cold voice. His gaze were sharp throwing daggers at me, that I am so glad that looks can't kill. Wow, his look right now is like the other way around from just now. Earlier, he looked like an innocent harmless baby, but now he just looked like a jerkass!

" I- I just wanted to ask you for a direction" I replied, still quite taken aback at the response.

He smirked, " well, a new student ? Which class are you in?" he asked as he leaned closer.

"my name is y/n , I am in class 2A" I said while holding out my hand for a shake. He just stared at my hand. He ignored it as he leaned towards me and whispered in my ear, "the class is at the end of the hallway" he state while stroking my long hair and walked away.

I were stunned and I could feel my face heating up.
"what is that?" I thought, totally caught off guard by his action.

As I were just in front of the door he showed, I took a deep breath to get my nerves off.Carefully, I knocked on the class's door a few times. "come in!" I heard a shout from inside. Turning the door knob slowly and I peek my head in.....