Guilty

fuck, he looked so hot

He licked his lower lips as his dark eyes gaze into mine lusciously. I felt ticklish butterflies at the pit of my stomach seeing him from up close. He's literally the definition of perfectection. I could feel the air in the cold bathroom became hotter at every seconds we breathed.

As he leaned closer, he glances to my lips.

My heart beat was so fast that I'm now literally gasping for breathe. 

It's going to be my first kiss

Do I want to givr it to this guy? Who I didn't even know that well and will possibly dump or broke my heart one day?

Just like...

Flashback

"you are no fun" He snickered

"what? what do you mean fun?" I asked, totally dumbfounded, .

" like seriously, it's our third month dating, and we haven't even kissed for once!"

"is that what you're after all along? Just for that?" I was on the verge of crying, as I felt warm tears flooding my eyes. That explains why he kept pushing for a kiss or sex when we're on a date.

""what else? Does you possibly thought I really like you? " He laughed, " or love you?" he eyed me down disgustingly. 

H-he doesn't even love me?

Flashback ends

"you guys are the same" I whispered, making him stopped just above my lips.

He looked into my eyes, and widened when he sees me in tears.

I pushed him hard in the chest, making him stumbled backwards,

"ALL GUYS ARE THE SAME!!" I screamed, looking down and storming out the toilet .

Without knowing it, I was already running to the music room. It's fortunate that it is not locked and there's no one there. I slumped my body to one of the couch available. Tears were flowing  river down my cheek.

My heart still is beating really fast, but it hurt as hell this time.

"but it's still my fault for that to happen... " I paused, thinking for a while. I'm the one who didn't listened to him... 

"great, am I feeling guilty?"I ruffled my hair, letting out a frustrated groan.  

Jungkook's pov

I stare at the door in confusion. 

Was her crying? But why? Is it her first kiss? 

Suddenly the door opened, I waited in anxiety, unknowingly hoping that it's her coming back, but it's not.

The girl entered the toilet and her eyes widened as she saw me. 

"Yeah-yeah, I'll go" I looked down disappointed , putting my palm over her mouth to stop her from muffling a sound. "and don't you ever fucking tell anyone about this" I glared. She nodded off fear. 

After she relaxed, I released her mouth and headed out. 

Leaning to the wall, I opened BTS group chat

BTS

Hyung let's meet up at the roof top

Pig hyung : We're already here

Swag hyung : Yeah, where did you went to with y/n?

leader hyung : Did you guys do something?

Hope hyung : No secret kookie~

Fine, fine

I'm heading to the rooftop now

alien hyung : ...

I sighed, closing my phone.

What is this feeling...

Meanwhile in the class

"great, now ms. y/n is absent too?" the teacher asked, as the class pursed their mouth close.

Author's note 

HI guys! I'M SO SORRY for changing the storyline, as the story before is so ridiculous. 

SO I hope you guys could give lots of love to this 'new' book!

And I'm sorry if you guys are expecting smut scene to coming up. LOL

But  I promise I won't let you guys down!

As you can see it's a short update this time ;)

I'll try my best to update once every two days, so you guys can anticipate a lot to the up coming update!

I need your help!

Do you guys want a smut or not? 

Comment down below to vote!

YES ;)

NO :(

That's all from me.

Love u guys