Story time

"so what do you want to know?" Yoongi started. They sure took their time eating. It's been 2 hours since class start.

"What is bangtan ? " I asked, looking into each their orbs with hopes they will answer honestly.

" Oh the first question is already tough " Hoseok laughed, but then his expression turned serious again.

" Bangtan... " he looked at the members with a pleasant smile. 

"At first, we ain't nobody

"At first, we ain't nobody . Each of us didn't have  that good background either. Some of us have family problems, loneliness, depression.." he stopped to see their reaction as if asking for an agreement before he continued. " students used to avoid us out of disgust knowing our background and girls only came to us to fuck, and not for comfort..."

I could see that this is a serious topic, seeing them tense up. " ermm you know, thinking back, I don't mind if you don't tell me all this"

"no, if you're a bangtan member, you must know. " Jin said and he nodded to hoseok, so that he could proceed. 

"until Rm, which is Namjoon , found Jin-hyung. Then, they sort of saved yoongi-hyung  from his ermm.. problem and they became friends. Then, me, tae and lastly, jungkook. "

"you forgot him..." Taehyung interrupt, his deep voice shaking.

I looked at tae. "who?" I thought he already mentioned all.

Then Jungkook stood up, rumbling through his jacket and passing me a pic then back to his seat. I looked at the pic and my eyes widened.

" Jimin?" My heart raced seeing that pic

" Jimin?" My heart raced seeing that pic. What is this? Jimin doesn't looked like he is recently at all. His hair were dyed chocolate and he's not wearing that damn big round glasses. His smiles looked so bright, brighter than any I've ever seen before. They were all so ecstatic. So what does he meant by getting bullied?

"he used to be one of us..." Jin said, looking down. . " tae is the closest to him, and they entered at the same time"

"what happened?" I asked in disbelief. They were all looking down and namjoon and jin who's sitting beside each side of taehyung hold his hand and rub his back.