A mission

"Hey, wake up." Slowly, I opened my eyes with a yawn. "Feeling better now? " Jin asked, brotherly aura radiating from his voice. I can't  believe I fell asleep thinking about Taehyung...

"Better? I felt like a reborn" I joked as I struggled to sit up. Although feeling better, it isn't easy when you're wrapped like a bird.

" Stubborn girl " jin sighed, putting his hand on my back to support me up. Finally I manage to sit up, leaning against the head of the bed.

"Now, to get you out of that..." He opened the first aid box and started doing wonders with the bandage and all.

"There all done" jin beamed, putting on the last plaster.

" At least not a mummy anymore" I heaved sigh of relief, looking at the plasters on my arms and legs. " That boy always think it's such a waste to use plasters. Never even listen to me" jin nagged.

I smiled, doesn't know how to react hearing that name. "To be honest, it doesn't hurt anymore" I said. He shook his head. "But we still need to cover it up, or else it will got infected" I shrugged, not planning for an argument. " Where's yoongi? Aren't he supposed to be here, instead?  "

He rolled his eyes. " Sleeping .This is the fifth " he grunted. I giggled. "Not a suprise."

"Oppa... May I ask?" He hummed as he clean up the medicine into the first aid kit.

"You know, you should call the others oppa too" he grinned. I shook my head. " Don't want! You're my only oppa!" I pouted, hugging his waist.

" Haha I don't mind, but they will questioned it one day" he ruffled my hair.

"Now let me go, or I'll hit your head with this box" I chuckled, willingly let him go to keep away the first aid kit.

"So what is it?" He sat on the bed, beside me.

"You still owe me a story about you... Remember?" I reminded.

Flashback

"You see y/n, I'm just like you. Lonely and sad. But it all change when I met bangtan. They are everything to me. You too y/n will feel the same " he smiled slightly. "I'll talk all about it to you later, for now, I've got to feed the kids."

Flashback ended

"Ah~" he breathed out. He ruffled my hair. "Heish, you really remember everything"

I smiled . " I'll take that as a compliment." He clicked his tounge, rolling his eyes at me playfully.

"Well, you may not know, but my life sucks before I met bangtan. I only see my parents during winter break and if they have work on that season? Lucky me~ " he snickered. "You are lucky enough you still see your parents everyday. Or maybe times at week."

He looked down. " I am so sorry oppa..." I pat his broad shoulder.

"Money. That's all that matters." He sighed. " Friends and girls come at me just to smooch off my money. That's why I doesn't trust anyone. I fell in love for a girl once, and just like tae, she was caught cheating with a richer guy." He chuckled. "My father is not ceo of some big company like tae's or jungkook's or namjoon's or jimin's, neither hoseok's. He's just in a minor company. The five came from super rich families. Just look at this room" Jin gestured to the room, but I am not looking at all. I was focused on his expression.

Hurt, sad..

"So, once they got bored, they find a richer target. All alone, I was really depressed, not that bad like yoongi's but still bad."

"Yoongi?" He nodded. " I am not in the place to tell you about him. You should ask that yourself."

" I decided then the only way to get attention is making trouble. I got into troubles, detentions, and I don't let the girls play with me. It's me who plays with them. But I was still depressed. I was sent to a detention for hitting this stupid teacher and that's when I met namjoon, we were in a detention." He sighed.