Welcome to-

My eyes widened and I go frozen, especially hoseok now is literally grabbing my shoulder.

I don't know if I want to hear explanation about bangtan from themself at this moment.

" come on, let's go sit first, eh?" Hoseok says while dragging me to the corner of the rooftop that contain a load of broken school's broken tables and chairs. There's still some that's still looked fine though. Hoseok pulled me to one of the chair, and a few of them took a seat too around me, except jungkook and yoongi who's still standing, leaning to their members chair with a bored look. None of them sits normally somehow. Okay, let's not talk about how scary they were sitting.

" So why are you asking?" said namjoon.

I was hesitant to tell them , but eventually I gave up.

" it's just.. everybody's avoiding me, saying that bangtan have their hand on me. And a girl says to me one rule --" "-- once bangtan have their hand on you, none can?" Taehyung snorted. I nodded, looking down.

I could feel their eyes eyeing my body, making me uncomfortable.

"that's true" says somewhat like yoongi's voice.

"Well, I guess they did saw you sitting at our table" agreed jin.

"but it's a shame to see such a pretty girl all alone, plus she's still new" Hoseok's hand started caressing my cheek, while he mimicked the  pitiful tone.

"why don't just let her join us?" 

My eyes widened at the suggestion, so does the rest of bangtan as all of us eyed Jin in shook. "what?" he shrugged. 

"join us? Are you kidding me?" Yoongi said, annoyed.

"actually, that's a good idea. Well, we still have 2 seats left at our table, right? Alas, it won't hurt if we add a pretty girl to the list" Namjoon said and everyone was quiet.

"especially after that betrayer left" he added, causing everyone tense up.

betrayer?

"I'm okay with it" says hoseok, grinning at me and now playing around my hair. 

I can't really do anything as they're still eyeing me, still deciding on what decision to make.

"I'm fine too" says taehyung, eyes half closed, as he put his head on the top of the head rest, with his hand as a pillow, face still facing me.

"that makes it 4 vote, you two?" namjoon asked, looking at the two male standing.

"whatever"  Yoongi sighed as the most of them already agreed. 

"you want to argue jeon jungkook?" Jin arched his eyebrow at the latter.

"like I can do anything if everyone had agreed" Jin smirked hearing the youngest defeat. "you know it"

"so y/n" namjoon smiled, showing off his deep dimple. "welcome to bangtan" He hold out his hand. 

"w-wait, don't I have a say on this?" I asked looking up on all of them.

They chuckled darkly. " you want to have a say on this?" Hoseok asked, amused.

This time, Taehyung lifted his head from the headrest and lifted his eyebrow. He stood up, "you really want to have a say on this?" he wiped his lip using his thumb.  "You've heard rumors about us isn't it? Don't you think we're kind enough to let you sit on our table and still haven't  done anything to you even though we're all alone now? Believe me, no one's gonna hear you from up here" he stood up , circling me . "no one" he whispered just over my ear.  A  chill goes down my spine at the feel and realization hit me.