Taehyung

Tae's Pov

As I am focusing to the teacher's lecture, a knock was suddenly being heard through out the classroom. As now, all the students attention's diverted to the door. I can barely see a girl mysteriously peeped in the class.

Almost all the students frowned seeing her weird behaviour as they can only see her head.

I snickered. " What a weird girl"

"oh, are you the new student?" asked the teacher with a warm smile. She looked at the teacher and nod. "come in, don't have to be shy..." said the teacher. She entered the class and walk towards the teacher.

"please, introduce yourself" the teacher stated. "my name is y/n. Nice to meet you all." she smiled. The class clapped and she bowed politely to everyone.

I kept my eyes on her , checking her out. She's got quite a hot body - pretty legs, curvy shape, fair complexion and with her wavy long black hair?

I'm sure she'll got attention at no time. I see she's got mine.

" y/n , you can sit next to Taehyung. There, at the back of the class" said the teacher as she point her finger towards the seat beside me. I glanced to my side and realized that the girl - y/n, right? is going to sit beside me.

I stared, her walking towards the table beside me. As she had seated, the teacher added " and taehyung would you mind showing her around the school during break? And please bring her to the office for further briefing afterwards" then she calmly continued the lesson.

I scoffed at the task. Just why me? I gazed at her that's tying her long hair to a high ponytail.

Now that's something worth to see I smirked, checking out her fair slender neck. As she struggled, our gaze met and her face immediately heat up. I smiled, amused as she looked away, quickly finishing her process and fished out her stationery. Shaking my head a little , I finally looked back to the teacher.

"And where's jungkook? " the teacher looked around the class, looking for the male. Her gaze stopped at me, obviously expecting an answer, but I just raised my shoulder. She sighed.

" Seriously? Aren't he being too much? " she shook her head, proceeding with the lesson

Am I even his girlfriend for teacher to ask me about that him? I ruffled my hair, frustrated by the teacher's sudden interest in me.

"ermm... taehyung right?" I looked to see y/n 's face is still red. "just call me tae " I winked, as her face began to rose up even worse. "yeah what is it?"

"you see, I dont have my books yet, so could we share?"

I nodded, pushing the book a bit towards her. She smiled as she thanked me.

"It's not like I'm using it anyway" I mumbled, before placing my head on the table and using my arm as a pillow.

Sure enough, during class is the best time to take a 'nap' ;)