First kiss

Our lips connected and I was right. Her lips were so soft, so sweet and so perfect in between mine.

Third person pov

Her eyes went so wide at the sudden contact, but she closed it after a moment.

While Jungkook is still shock that he dared to kiss her at such a bad timing, and he almost had a heart attack when she kissed him back .

The kiss was imperfect though, their lips aren't moving at the exact same moment and she hesitate every now and then.

Y/n wrapped her arms around Jungkook as she pulled away awkwardly. "I-it's my first kiss..."

There, a pang of guilty hit Jungkook.

"I'm sorry..."

" no. Teach me, please. " She whispered, her wet glistening orbs stared up to Jungkook. The boy almost cursed at the sight.

"control yourself Jeon Jungkook"

"make me forget everything , please. Even my own name, I don't care..."

Her heart was beating so fast now. To be honest, she doesn't even know what the hell is she saying, what the hell is doing. Her school life is a mess now, there's almost nothing she could do about it.

After all this bantan appear in her life, all those conflicts, anger, sadness, hurt, and not forgetting the kidnapping and almost killed scene... All she wants is a release. Of course she didn't expect that it would be kiss. Maybe a talk or some vacation?

In the end, she got a kiss.

Her words sounded so sensual - so sinful in the boy's ears. His eyes turned dark, penetrating her's.

"Just follow me"

He leaned in again, guiding her lips with his one's. It was so awkward, weird at first look. But then, she soon learned to follow his pace and they're kissing...

Her arms tightened, pulling him closer and closer that they're hard against each other.

His heart was going wild now. Never for once, he felt this dramatic beat. For whole his life, he kissed tons of girls, sexier, hotter than her. But why's his heart making so much noise now. It's suffocating, killing him.

Her touch drove him wild, making him out of his mind now.

"Jung...kook...."

There, that voice. He wanted it everyday, every minute, the first thing every morning as it called out his name, and maybe moaning it.

"Say it again" they're barely breathing now.

She cocked her head to one side. "Hmmm?"

He leaned her head to the back, giving an access of her slender neck to him. He grazed his lips slightly on her neck, making her to shiver at the sensual act.

"My name. Say it again, and I'll make you forget yours"

He smirked seeing her neck moving as she swallowed hard his words.

"J-jungkook..." Her words slurred as he began kissing down her neck.

He trailed butterfly kisses around her neck and jawline and almost make a hickey when she stops him.

"No please. I'm not yours"

His eyes darkened. He pulled her so that their eyes would meet again.

"What if I lo - like you y/n?"

His mind cursed as he almost says 'love'. No, all those heartbeats may be because he liked her. No, not love. Not yet.

She sighed... "This is no time to play jungkook"

"No. I'm serious. Since the first time you say 'hi' to me at the hallway, I've admired you y/n""

"I have no time to -"

He take her hand in his and put it on his chest. It was beating rapidly. So does her's.

" I am serious"

She blushed, smiled, as she pulled him in for a peck.

"I like you too jungkook"

He grinned. "You're good at kissing now huh? You must have a very good teacher."

" Hmm I don't know" she pretends.

"You're going to know now naughty girl" he snickered, pulling in for a good longing kiss. They were both lost in each other when there's a knock on the door.

"Y/n you're in there? "

They both looked at each other in shock. What would tae say if he found them in a room together?

Wouldn't be nice though...

Author's note

Now take this as a bonus chapt okay? I'm going to go silent for another week so I'M SORRY

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH

300 READS IN ONE DAY?

YOU GUYS ARE SICK!!!

THANKS SO MUCH !!!

OH AND DID YOU GUYS WATCH 'IDOL'!?!? IT'S SO BOP AND URHRHG I FREAKIN DIED.

I'M FINE NOW ;-)

Stream the mv kay? ARMY LETS MAKE HISTORY TOGETHER

XOXO,
-leechaiv-