Gravebed

"we're here"

I guess I fell asleep... The last thing I recalled was fighting with jungkook about the undergarments lol. In the end, I get to keep the dress and things under it, in which when he says that, I couldn't agree more.

As I looked out the window, I saw a park - a very huge park. "Come on out" he beckoned me to follow him out in which I abided without questioning much.

"We're going to chill all day~" he smiled, stretching his limbs to the side as he stated so. "All day?" I asked for confirmation. He nodded - his face was glowing as his smooth skin reflected the sunlight and the expression was very calm. His words made me think for a while.

All day to chill and laze around in the park? Sounds like a plan to me.

" Come on!!" He pulled me in his hand. Out of his fast steps, I somehow was gasping for air as I tried to catch up. When did I ever became this weak? He probaly noticed as he looked over and abruptly stopped mid-track. "Sorry. I forgot you're still not that well yet. I got carried away".

"Nah. Who are you kidding? I'm fine!" I beamed, slapping my chest so hard that I let out a cough, making my hand to somehow slip it's way out from his. The coughing was so hard that I need to bend 90° out of the pressure it caused around my tummy area. As I did so, I quickly brushed my hair to the side , from blocking my view. He snickered, looking down at me. "Stupid" he shake his head as he pat my back.

"I heard that" I glared at him through the space between my hair. "You okay? We could just go back and chill at the couch"

"What? No! I felt better here"

"I thought so that you need some fresh air too" he smiled.

I stood back up straight and give him a shrug. " You know me right"

"I'll go slow this time" this time he offered his hand.

I was thinking like should we even hold hands? But when I saw his hopeful expression, I can't help but to automatically reached to it. He grabbed it tight with a grin across his face. Guess this guy aren't a total badass at all.

He started to walk, this time adjusting his pace so that it suit mine. It was slow, but not too slow...

It's just... nice.

As we silently walk across the park, enjoying each other's presence while taking in the great scenery, I felt relaxed. After all those tension since I moved in here - I felt great now.

"Hey"

"What?"

"I am ready"

"For what?" I arched my eyebrows in his direction.

Flashbacks...

" - am I not attractive? "

"  what?  No! It's - "

" my breath stinks? "

" jungkook,  no - " she started giggling.

" you already liked someone? "

" J -  "

" you're nervous? "

" well maybe but -  "

" you don't like me? "

"  jungkook hold up! " she put a hand in front of his face to stop his babbling mouth, and so he did. She laughed slightly before fixing her gaze to him.

" you're fine, maybe....  " she trailed off, as if thinking about something. " maybe? " Jimin frowned. 

She chuckled. "  could you let me finish for once?"  He nodded,  giving way for her to talk.