Big Bro-Small Sis

y/n's pov

It's late and I still can't sleep. It troubled me a lot when I didn't even see jungkook after the incident yesterday. I really want to say sorry for screaming such thing into his face. To ask bangtan, I'm scared that they will think that something did happened after I pulled him away. But they didn't seem to be bothered by the fact that jungkook isn't around during the break.

"guess, there's still a lot I didn't know about them ..." I sighed.

"Ug " I groaned, feeling a lump in my throat. I am craving for juice, so I went down to the kitchen. I was disappointed not finding the juice after I fumbled around the fridge.  My parents aren't back yet either and it is already 10.30

Eventually, I decided to just went out to buy some at a convenience store nearby. Since I sleep with only a huge t-shirt that reached my thigh, I just wore a short and went out. 

"ah it's cold" I gasped once my body hit the night wind. But I was too lazy for a change. So, I make a run for it. 2 in one. It warms my body up, and it makes me reached the 24 hour shop faster.

"y/n?" I turned around to see Jin a shelf away. "jin!" I smiled.

"what are you doing this late at night, alone?" he asked as he came closer with a basket filled with drinks and things in his hand

"what are you doing this late at night, alone?" he asked as he came closer with a basket filled with drinks and things in his hand. "I craved for juice" I replied, bending down to take an apple juice and waving it in front of his face. " ah, I might need some tuna too" I added, planned on doing some rolls again to make it up with jimin. "you?"

He showed his basket. " the boys is doing a sleepover, and they forced me to do some shopping since it's my house. Plus, I need some ingredients for breakfast" I nodded, seeing a lot of coffee, milk, and some cereals, ramen etc in his basket. 

"that's a lot " I giggled. "the boys are a heavy eater" he chuckled. "remember your rolls?" 

"haha yeah" I shook my head. "They're not heavy eater. They're literally starving" we laughed.

We finished our shopping and paid for it. "it must be fun. I never had a sleepover before" I pouted. He makes a funny sound, as he bend down, eyes widened looking into mine. "you've got to be kidding me. You're 17, and never experienced one? " he asked, as if I did some sort of crime.

I nodded, looking down. Since I used to live in a selfish neighborhood, I never able to had a sleepover and I don't really have a girl friends. No scratch that - I barely have a friend. Whatever it is, I never had one.

"so join us!" he said simply. My eyes widened. "w-what?"

"join us! It will be a lot fun! You're part of bangtan too, remember?" he says, holding up my wrist that had the bts bracelet on.  "so nothing wrong with it" he winked. 

"Plus, there's no way I'm allowing you to head home alone. It's too late. Even now I can't believe you're willing to go out in the middle of the night just for a carton of juice" he scoffed. "it's dangerous, you know?" I laughed awkwardly, rubbing my neck. "sorry?"