Hurt and tears

Jungkook's pov

We were just chattering around, waiting for v-hyung and  y/n to come down. No lie, I still am nervous to see her. I just wanted to apologize. I've kissed and fucked a lot of girls, and no one ever rejected me. All I need to do is gaze into their eyes. Well, some refused but who the fuck cares. But...

She's different. Somehow when I see her tears, it hits me that what I'm doing is wrong. I felt disgusted towards myself and all I want at this moment is to just apologize.

I guess that feeling I felt at that moment was guilty. Yes, it's guilty all along.

" food is here!" 

I smiled, pleased at the delicious sight of cheesy tteokbokki with ramen

I smiled, pleased at the delicious sight of cheesy tteokbokki with ramen. (our favourite)

" as expected, our chef jin!" we cheered. Jin-hyung always makes us scrumptious food , he never disappoints us.

As we were cheering around the food, suddenly we heard a slam coming from the door , making we turned our head at the same time to the hallway that leads to the door. We frowned at each other, confusingly.

The air was suddenly silent.

"should we peek on tae and y/n? " Hope hyung asked carefully.

We nodded and went creeped up the stairs. They were taking too long anyway. When we reached the top stairs we only see tae-hyung staring off  the empty walls, looking slightly horrible and depressed.

He looked at us with empty eyes.

" what happened tae? where's y/n?" jin-hyung questioned the latter

He completely ignored us when he brushed past us , and went down the stairs.

We looked at one another- speaking through our eyes. 

 "let's search for y/n first" namjoon-hyung suggested. We nodded and started our search on every room but she is nowhere to be seen.

"where is she" jin-hyung started to panic. Sure, we all were confused and worried, but the way he acted as though something happened to her. He rarely acted this way. I've only seen such an expression once, and it's when...