Sope

GUYS I AM SO HAPPY!!!

THANKS TO YOU ANGELS I GOT RANKED #26 on JIMIN AND THAT'S LIKE THE HIGHEST I'VE EVER GOT ><

God, thank you so much guys!

I love you for being patient with me, my late update, my shitty writing :')

Please do continue supporting me, and I promise I'll  work harder for you guys!

Feel free to follow, vote and leave a comment!

Oh and I just made a fan acc on instagram!!!
It's @btsfics_1998!
Feel free to follow and support me there!

Oh and exam is coming up lol. Wish me luck! Since this exam sort of important  for the sake of my future or something..So update in 2 more weeks? Sorry guys!! I'll try to do it sooner...

Please be patient ><

-XOXO-
-LEECHAIV-

"I told you I am sorry!" He exclaimed, smiling a little as he turned the doorknob to the mansion. She huffed, crossing her arms over her chest.

He chuckled at how childish the factor of the fight was. They've been fighting since they came back from the restaurant. Don't worry, it's not really a fight. To jungkook, it's like some sort of playful quarrel?

I repeat, to Jungkook.

"Where have you guys been to?"

As soon the door opened, they were greeted by Jin, who was chilling at the couch with Taehyung. Y/n could make out the smile from taehyung's face was completely wiped off his face as soon their eyes met.

"I just brought y/n out for some fresh air." The brunette shrugged, beaming a grin to his hyung.

The older played it cool by waving them off to clean themselves up. They lightly bowed and make their way to their bedrooms. "You wait here jeon jungkook" the oldest added, in the tone you usually hear when a mom is calling their son who's in a big trouble, not even sparing a glance to him.

"Tch" jungkook sighed.

He gave a look at y/n who was looking at him and gestured that it will be fine. Instead showing a concerned look, she stuck out her tounge at him.

He ruffled his hair before turning to his hyung.

"Come here" Jin pat the seat beside him. Jungkook abided, while taehyung's eyes sharply followed his figure until the younger finally took his seat right in front of him.

"About those lisa and the girls..." Jin started, his voice were soft, afraid that y/n will overheard them. Just hearing that name, already triggered jungkook, making him to fully focused on what his hyung was about to say.

Jin told jungkook all about namjoon's plan and that hoseok is going to take care about the whole schedule thingy, also about the problem Hoseok is facing.

"That's a great plan. But Hoseok hyung are going to move back with that old geezers? Is he okay with it? What about yoongi hyung?" Jungkook doubted, knowing all too well about sope's relationship and hoseok's selfish dad.

"I don't know... Hoseok was going to give his answer tomorrow" Jin threw his arms to the back of his head, looking up at the high ceiling as he give it a thought.

Suddenly, Taehyung got up, and walked to the stairs. "I have 4 out of 6 class with her tomorrow. So you don't have to worry for now..." He stated, giving them a glance before going up to his room.

"Now what's with that sudden coldness?" Jin asked due to his brightness before jungkook came in. Jungkook stare at the stairs, now thinking about Taehyung's problem.

"Maybe he'll tell me when he felt like it" the brunette comforted his heart.

"You know anything?" Jin turned to jungkook.

"He's on his period" he shrugged before running off to his room, leaving Jin dumbfounded.

"What?! O_o

,........................

"Are you sure about this?" Yoongi placed his hand on the doorframe, leaning on the door as he watched his lover shoving his clothes in the suitcase.

"Bts is family. Y/n is family. We need to protect our family." Hoseok looked down, his back facing yoongi.

"You know I could lend a room..." yoongi trailed off as hoseok turn to look at him. "Your room is huge as fuck. Don't you think I could squeeze in somewhere?" He raised an eyebrow at the idea.

"That's risky"

Yoongi raised his eyebrow higher.

"I'm afraid I can't let you, love"

Yoongi sighed, walking in the room, and grabbing hoseok's neck, yanking his head to him. "Are you sure? I don't want to see you looking all sad" he breathed out, hot air fanning the lower part of Hoseok's lips as he looked deep into the twinkle of the hope's dark brown orbs.

Hoseok glanced at the older's lips before looking back at the intimidating eyes. He hesitantly nodded, breathe stuck at the bottom of his throat.

"Yoongi..." He mewed, lips trembled longing to connect those pink lips with his ones. But yoongi was taking too long. His eyes did not budge from staring at the hope - did not even blink as if contemplating about something.

 His eyes did not budge from staring at the hope - did not even blink as if contemplating about something

"I will never miss you"

He breathed out before letting go of hoseok and straight walked out the house.

The jelly in hope's knee immediately took over him, and he dropped to the floor the same time the slamming of the front door being heard.

A tear escaped his eyes.

Is yoongi mad at him?