You're in this class?

I woke up to such an unfamiliar surrounding.

I literally only see the white ceiling as I was lying flat on my back. Plus, it felt so cramped that i could barely move and the air was filled with boys' cologne.

"what the -"

I squirmed, feeling something soft yet hard as my pillow. I peeked , to see Jungkook's calm sleeping face. Di-did i just slept on his tummy?

Wait, I felt something hairy moving right on my arm. It felt ticklish, but yet nice. I looked, and it was Hoseok!

My face was heating up thinking that I just slept with these 2 damn good looking boys. I struggled to sit up. God, my back is soaring! I could sense that we are lying on the floor. As soon I sit up, I realize...

I didn't sleep with 2 damn good looking boys, but 6!

We were sprawled out in the middle of the living room. All the couch was pushed aside, making the space bigger- enough for the 7 of us.

Sure glad they were all wearing something though...

Just imagine you in Jimin position

"h-how?"

The only thing I remember about yesterday is I came back with Jungkook and jin was mad at jungkook since i was shivering on my way back home. Then, I straight went to the couch where I was welcomed warmly by the other members, except the sleeping yoongi and missing taehyung. They didn't asked much, maybe waiting for the right time. I don't care. It's better if they didn't ask.

Then we watched some kind of movie, until i fell asleep beside Jungkook on the couch. And who knows what happens next...

"And it's still early.." The clock shows it's just 7. Too early for weekends. What can I do, I am an early birds... I stretched, going to the bathroom just for a wash-up since I didn't brought any my toiletries here.

Done, I went to the kitchen. The boys were still asleep 

"Why don't I make them some breakfast?" I grinned at the great idea. "By the way, how do JIn arrange things here? " I muttered to myself.

"Well, I guess it's okay if I ask someone..." I walked to the living room, kneeling beside jungkook.

"Jungkook - ah " I shake his body, slowly so I don't wake the others. He groaned in his sleep but not moving an inch. I tried a few times, but he slept like a log. I sighed. If this kid already hard to wake, the others would be the same. Looks like I need to find therm on my own. I felt like a robber, searching around this kitchen while thinking what to make. Somehow, I ended up making this seaweed soup, egg rolls and a few more side dish accompanied with rice. Just simple dish. The kitchen was filled with weird ingredients I never seen before, and I'm not interested to know. I made 10 portion, knowing they eat a lot. It's 8 o'clock. Should I wake them? Nah, it's okay. I'll just see them at school on Monday or any time I meet them.