A trick

Taehyung and Jungkook were strolling through the packed hallway

Taehyung and Jungkook were strolling through the packed hallway. Every student were giving way to them and whispering gossips.

They showed their usual cold cocky expression. They scanned for each faces, for the nervous one. No lie, everyone looked nervous. It's rare that the member of bangtan to look at their faces, since they will only look ahead and mind their own business.

Taehyung was scanning the right  when he hear something banging against the locker on the left. He looked at jungkook who's already holding up a boy by his collar .

"Heh, good old ways " he smirked, going to the brunette.

The students cleared up the space, staring with anxiety. " Do you guys need  anything?" He glared to the crowd. They quickly shook their head and dispersed away.

While the younger were completely focused on the boy in his grip. His veins arise, showing itself at the strength he's using against the male.

"W-what did I do wrong?" he struggled, at the tight grip on his neck.

" You did nothing wrong, maybe..." The blonde chuckled staring at the poor boy. "You just need to tell us where is y/n , and I'll let you go" jungkook growled, cutting the older.

"Y/n? Wasn't she kicked out from the ug-" he choked, as jungkook's grip tightened. "One more word about that, and I'll kill you" jungkook gritted his teeth as he threw the boy to the side.

"Come on, we'll get nothing from him" jungkook said, earning a nod from the elder.

"We dont have that much time either" taehyung gritted his teeth, seeing 15 minutes have past and they haven't have a single clue on y/n. They know too well, once the news about y/n not wearing the bracelet anymore spreads, there's no good news waiting after wards.

No one can underestimate the power of bangtan influence. You're good with them, people will be good, respect and fear you. But you're bad with them, people will be bad to you.

Even the girl that cheat on tae lasts only a day, and she moved away the next day from all the 'treatment' given. They are no joke.

That's what the boys were worried about. Y/n was innocent, she doesn't deserve those 'treatment'.

"Yah" tae stopped a girl that was passing by.

" Have you seen y/n?"

"Uh?" she were completely taken aback, by the fact THE kim taehyung is talking to her. 

Tae just knew, she knows something. He pinned the girl to the locker, leaning close to the girl's face.

"Mina right?" He smirked. He recognised her as one of the fangirls that usually came to them during break. One of those fuckgirls.

She whimpered under his strong gaze. " W- what is it oppa"

"I'll ask you , where is y/n?" He changed his question. No more 'have you see' but 'where is she'. If something happened to y/n, he just knew it will have something to do with these girls.