slut

Third person pov

" aish where is Jin-hyung?" asked taehyung, he's literally starving.

"yeah, it's been 30 minutes!" Groaned the leader, plomping down the couch. Deep in heart, he's worried as hell.

"isn't the distance from here to the shop only took like 5 minutes?" asked hoseok, head tilted to the side.

"..." Yoongi is fast asleep, beside the youngest who's staring into the air. "yah Jungkook!" he blinked, hearing namjoon calling him. As he looked, they were all staring at him. "why are everyone staring?"

"we literally called you for the millionth time, you stupid!" said hoseok while throwing a pillow in his direction, in which hit him right in the face. "hyung~" he whined, throwing the pillow to the side, completely forgot about the sleeping monster beside him.

Their face paled, seeing the hard pillow landed directly on the mint-haired monster's face.

" %$@$ #$%$ &#$#$%!!WHO DID THIS!" he screamed, full of rage. They pointed at jungkook but the brunette pointed that hoseok started it, and there's no need further explanation. Seconds later, the room was already a chaos with their extreme 'pillow fight'.

They were so into it that they didn't hear the beeping sound of the door.

"Guys, y/n is here s-"

The eldest didn't even manage to finish his sentence when y/n suddenly broke into a hysteric scream.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Their fight stopped as they looked for the source of the horrific scream, and their eyes widened when they saw a girl who they knew all too well in the hallway.

The girl didn't take long for her to sprint up the stairs and into the nearest room that she could found, not forgetting to lock it right after

"T-they w-were only in s-shorts!!!" she squealed, leaning against the door.

Blood went rushing up her head in embarrassment , making her cheek to be as red as strawberry again. She was gasping, half from the running and the other half from her heart that was beating too fast.

Most importantly, she's shaking from the trauma.

"Holy shit! They were half naked! " she kept muttering curses as she cupped her cheeks. But she's not cursing all because from the shy, they're also from how hot the boys were.

"damn it, those muscles...
Fuck what am I even thinking" she shook her head, unbelieving that she's actually thinking about how fit the boys were.

As the girl was conflicting with her hormones, the boys downstairs were still blank.

RM: what just-

Jk: *shook*