Dress up !

"aahh" I moaned

.

.

.

.

Feeling a slight throb in my head as I woke up. 

Y/n's pov

(Lol I know you guys are expecting a smutt! You dirty head ass potato! Lmfao, not today! Let's get back to y/n should we?)

I squinted, adjusting the bright light skimming in through the curtain. Then I realized that I'm not in my room. The room was much bigger, fancier than mine back at home. I am still in Taehyung's house indeed.

I sit up, scanning the empty room for any figure but the room was completely empty. Honestly, my body is feeling so much fatigue right now since I haven't move much for the last 2 weeks. So, I stretched, until I felt something soft brushed against my foot.

"what the-"

I thought it was a hair or something, but it was a dress. It may not some kind of elegant nor classy slutty dress you've seen at the rich parties, but it was totally my type. It was overall white, however the way they added the black laced so beautifully at the lower part was so cute, I startef to grin and fan- girling over the outfit. To add my amazement, the material was so soft, it slipped out my hand when I hold it. So does this what Jungkook meant by leaving the outfit part to him?

He've got such fine taste.

I went down the bed, raking up the dress when I noticed there's more under it

I went down the bed, raking up the dress when I noticed there's more under it. However I wasn't that quite amazed this time. It's these:

Okay maybe the model is not there, but literally the undergarments were there, neatly folded and still new

No way. Did he went to the extent buying these for me? I can't believe that perverted guy. No lie, I needed these anyway. I guess I need to thank him later,

I looked around for the toilet, and easily spotted it at the other side of the room. I take the undergarments with me, walking along to the glass door. Opening it, my jaw gawked.